Search results

1. SKINY

Diecast Models

Waiting on the rear lights and plate holders and mirrors drying then that's that done and onto the gt-four build :) Still a few bits of it's engine and exhaust system need another coat, and the 2 tone interior that should be fun lol Also found a EP71 kit online so have that coming up sometime...
  2. SKINY

Acceleration Shudder.

Nice one :)
  3. SKINY

GT rear wiper moter

Thanks to Burty I've managed to find 1 from a former GT owner across the pond :) Jase or Pikey BUT if anyone has 1 or 3 lying about working or not send them my way I'm bringing rear wipers back
  4. SKINY

Wanted EP82 starlet GT :)

Yeah mine was 1800£ nearly 6 years ago lol There was 2 last year over here 8.5 and 9k both white and I've seen them range from 6-12K the last year or so. As you know yourself the most important thing to check for on a GT is rusty sills, mine is currently dancing with Mr Mig :)
  5. SKINY

Diecast Models

Will keep an eye out for a starlet kit but can't say I've seen 1 yet or ida bought it :) Wouldn't mind a Caldina kit lol You can get the starlets in Die-cast form display models tho
  6. SKINY

Diecast Models

Tamiya kits Bud, my local model shop has literally tons of kits in stock :)
  7. SKINY

Diecast Models

I decided the gt-four needed laquer, currently drying. Start to finish the evo later....
  8. SKINY

Diecast Models

:)
  9. SKINY

Diecast Models

Had to make a few stands so I could spray the lips and sills fslool 2 support blocks from the scalextric track where perfect :)
  10. SKINY

Diecast Models

Both primed now :) maybe get some paint on later
  11. SKINY

Wanted EP82 starlet GT :)

Hope you have deep pockets Bud, prices are on the rise :)
  12. SKINY

TRD / Whiteline front anti roll bar

Fensport I think have a few
  13. SKINY

Hey

I agree with the others :) I've had lots of high mileage Toyotas and didn't have many major issues, maintenance is the most important thing with Turbo Toyotas. Have you any other information on the car ? Any pictures ? Make sure you give the sills a good inspection as the sideskirts just...
  14. SKINY

Diesel vs Petrol for a daily

Aygos do about 55/60 and nippy enough for having a cylinder missing
  15. SKINY

Diesel vs Petrol for a daily

My Yarrari gets 45mpg :) 15/20 quid get your runs done easy And its a small Toyota
  16. SKINY

Fuel pump connector getting hot

Have you tried a normal pump yet ?
  17. SKINY

orange starlet from australia

Nice 1 :)
  18. SKINY

Acceleration Shudder.

Could be the shafts My Caldina was shuddering over 30mph and under acceleration, replaced both shafts and sorted. Is there any play in your shafts ?
  19. SKINY

GT rear wiper moter

Surely that's an easy mission........ LoL
  20. SKINY

GT rear wiper moter

How you doing with this Bro lol