5efe

1. S

Swapping my 5efe engine for a 5efhe engine

Hi there I have a 1995 corolla with the 5efe engine in it and am looking forward to swapping a 5efhe engine in what will I need for the swap Will the wiring be the same?
  2. K

5EFE TURBO BUILD ECU GLANZA VS GT

Hey there guys it s my first post on this forum so please be gentle . Building a 5efe with 4efte parts now i need an ecu and was wondering what you guys where using. The ep82 2 plug ecu or the ep91 3 plug ecu. And what s the difference immobilizers ? Thanks in advance
  3. S

4efe or 5efe ??

Hi guys , i have a toyota corolla e100 1995 with a 4efe engine and it's blown up , i need to change it ... What do you recommend for me (4efe as the original one or 5efe ???) and if 5efe what do i need to change for it such as ecu or harness or anything else ??? , thank you guys for helping !
  4. I

1985 toyota corolla ae80 lift back

For sale: Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: £1000 ono Extra Info: 1985 Toyota Corolla ae80 1300. 75000miles. Mot until August. Lowered 40mm. Watanabe gold 14” alloys. All good tyres. Lots of service history and receipts including old mot's. Just done plugs, oil, oil...
  5. S

Upgarding SuperCharger from SC-14 to VORTECH V2.

The SC-14 I am running is Pumping out 0.82(12 Psi) on a 1.1bar (16 Psi) pulley setup, the reason was leaking Teflon rotors, I Replaced the Crank Pulley with a bigger one, but the boost didn't increased, :mad: I am well aware that SC-14 is not reliable above 0.9 Bar and dies very fast at high...
  6. wildchild

Help needed regarding 5EFHE, 4EFTE and 4E engine & parts swap

Hi guys. i own an ep82GT. i also own a sera. and i also have a 4e engine lying around. my project is- Stage 1= Remove the 5EFHE from the sera. pop in the 4E engine. Stage 2 = Then dismantle the 5EFHE and the 4EFTE from my ep and turbocharge the 5EFHE and fix it to the starlet. The wire...