5efhe

1. S

Swapping my 5efe engine for a 5efhe engine

Hi there I have a 1995 corolla with the 5efe engine in it and am looking forward to swapping a 5efhe engine in what will I need for the swap Will the wiring be the same?
  2. T

just bought a Sera (5efhe) :)

been looking for ages and managed to pick one up today for £250. question is apart from the engine are any other parts interchangeable? both my starlet and the Sera are 1990 and just wandering what else i should salvage from it?
  3. S

Upgarding SuperCharger from SC-14 to VORTECH V2.

The SC-14 I am running is Pumping out 0.82(12 Psi) on a 1.1bar (16 Psi) pulley setup, the reason was leaking Teflon rotors, I Replaced the Crank Pulley with a bigger one, but the boost didn't increased, :mad: I am well aware that SC-14 is not reliable above 0.9 Bar and dies very fast at high...
  4. wildchild

Uprated Billet Cams Help!

Hi everybody. im running 5EFHE cams in my 5EFTE. now im thinking of going for the speedvision billet cams. The specs are as follows: Duration: 265 degree intake / 265 degree exhaust. Lift: 8.7mm intake / 8.7mm exhaust. Whereas in the 5EFHE the intake is 240 compared to 224 in the...
  5. wildchild

Help! Sera 4EFTE swap engine misfiring

Hi. I swapped in a 4efte to my sera. was running the 5EFE earlier. Im temporarily running the stock wire harness, stock alternator, stock distributor and stock ecu. the turbo outlet is not connected to the intake mani. its just open and i have connected the stock TB hose to the air cleaner box...
  6. wildchild

Help needed regarding 5EFHE, 4EFTE and 4E engine & parts swap

Hi guys. i own an ep82GT. i also own a sera. and i also have a 4e engine lying around. my project is- Stage 1= Remove the 5EFHE from the sera. pop in the 4E engine. Stage 2 = Then dismantle the 5EFHE and the 4EFTE from my ep and turbocharge the 5EFHE and fix it to the starlet. The wire...
  7. 9

WANTED:4EFTE pistons and head. 5EFHE rods.

Hey guys,looking for some help here. I blew up my 5EFE with a CT-12 custom set up. Looking to rebuild and with the info I have found a really strong motor can easily be Built. I am looking for 4EFTE PISTONS and HEAD. I have a good 5EFE block. Also looking for 5EFHE rods. Would like to find 1...