blue

1. A

Emanage Blue Full KIT (BNIB)

soldFor sale: Emanage Blue, Ignition harness, Injector harness, Boost pressure sensor, Pressure sensor harness, Support tool. Item Condition: Brand new. In box. Still sealed Price and price conditions: £220 + Delivery Extra Info: Ordered it for my car. Never Fitted. Pictures: Contact...
  2. S

Few questions about Emanage Blue

Hi, my latest EP82 came with an Emanage Blue (and forged engine, TD04 - smoky and no boost, FMIC, FPR, exhaust, etc). First thing I did was rip off the broken TD04 and replace it with my TD05 kit at 1bar. AMAZING on boost, bit slow and some hesitation off boost. Finally got round to fitting my...
  3. mudi

The New Subaru WRX

March 28, 2013. Subaru of America, Inc. unveiled the Subaru WRX Concept at the 2013 New York International Auto Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center. The design concept hints at the design language of the next generation WRX. The bold and muscular design emphasizes turbocharged power and AWD...
  4. S

Does Your Car Smoke? See here for help!

There are about a million threads on here about various people's cars chucking blue or white smoke out the exhaust so could I get bit of help with this thread so it can be made a Sticky? For an approximate guide, as I understand it: White = Water (commonly caused by Head Gasket or mixing up...
  5. E

Fao All Emange Blue And Ultimate Users, new forum to share tech info

hi there, this is to all the emanage users + anyone thats interested about the greddy emanage since the main forum went down well over a year ago ive taken the liberty of making a dedicated emanage forum for ulitimate and blue users. its littereally a few hours old with this forum im...
  6. K

Blue smoke when at idle, but smells oily???

What could be wrong here? iv heard many things but none have solved it.? any ideas???:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  7. Dave.

Emanage Blue to Emanage Gold how to?...

Click here for guide Found this PDF as I was trawling through the internet. What do you guys make of it?... Apparently, it is a step-by-step guide to converting an EMB to an EMG. Opinions?! Dave