bodykit

1. ObeysEp82

Trying to find these side skirts!

Hey guys! Just signed up to the forum, I'm new to all this stuff so bear with me haha I have this body kit that comes with this side skirt. One side of the side skirt is fine yet the other side is broken into two. I cannot weld it because the material is PD (got told from an autobody store)...
  2. Matty_ep82

Glanza side skirts on a GT

Alright lads, Just putting it out there to see if anyone has ever fitted or know of anyone who's fitted a set of glanza side skirts to a GT? I know it sounds daft but I've seen a few pics of it done and looks well in my opinion. I doubt it would be a straight fit and prob would require...
  3. J

EP82 GT Turbo Front bumper wanted

EP82 GT Turbo standard Front bumper wanted desperately Or a nice looking aftermarket one :) Thanks
  4. Aga

GT over-fender plastics

Hello guys. i'm looking for a set of the four plastic parts that go on the front and rear fenders on the GT. (i seem to have lost mine!) thanks :rolleyes:
  5. wildchild

Newbie from Sri Lanka

Hello guys! :) just to say that i am really a subaru fan. i own a legacy B4 Twin turbo n my bro owns a wrx sti 9. after seeing sacha aka wicked ep (WEPR) monster starlet GT in SL beat d shit out of most dragsters here, i got my self an ep82 starlet GT as well. :drive: tz pretty fast during...