boost controller

1. C

Apexi Avcr (Blck Edition ) + Apexi turbo valve + 3 bar map Sensor all 100% Genuine parts!!

Apexi boost controller black edition genuine, with all its accessories is very little used and is given along with setup instructions. What you will get The GENUINE 100% Apexi AVCR in black colour (No longer on the market) The genuine APEXI valve (turbo valve) a search on the internet will...
  2. M

avcr problems

baught a car of a friend of mine that i knew was not boosting correct. when i baught the car it would only barely make .3 .4 bar boost. checked all intercooler pipes and found a massive leak. taught problem was solved but no. drove the car easy same thing except it made .5 this...
  3. P

Boost Controller Help !!!

Hi there, if i use a Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller on my 1992 Toyota gt starlet (EP82) will it override the stock settings and let me change the boost for both Hi/Lo settings, for example could i make Hi boost 1bar and Lo boost 0.7bar and just switch between the two stages using the...
  4. R

Boost leak at high RPM.....

Hi People. Recently I lost all my boost and the car was running at 0.5, after hours of work found it to be the HDi digi var boost, so got rid and installed a Manual Boost controller. After this the car boosted fine to about 1.0 where I want it, BUT as the revs pick up I lose boost...
  5. M

BLITZ Twin Solenoid Boost Controller

Hello! I bougth a car with 4EFTE installed and the previous owner gave me this BLITZ Twin SBC. Can you help me on how to install this? Thanks
  6. GT-TD04

Blitz SBC III with power ID

For sale:Blitz SBC III with power ID Item Condition: Perfect Price and price conditions:€210 + delivery Add 4% for paypal charges Extra Info:Was working perfect on my car until i messed with the settings and the actuator started moving. Id highly advise to get this set up...