boost gauge

1. N

Help! No boost and weird boost gauge readings

Hi everyone I need help. My car suddenly lost top-end power. The cluster boost gauge seems like it isn't building any boost and sometimes it turns the digital lights in a weird way. But when I disconnect the map sensor the digital lights seems to be ok I already change exhaust and intake...
  2. dark_knight

bugatti veyron dashboard

just curious: was reviewing the veyron earlier and here's a shot of it's dashboard. anyone know what the bottom left gauge is..? couldn't figure it out.. :confused: boost..? it's defo not revs coz that's the centre one, and anyway, when you watch a video of the car in action, it kinda acts like...
  3. G

Autogauge boost stepper motor..How to set warning??

Hi i bought a new autogauge boost which has a warning light at 1.5 bar boost..i am wondering if someone knows a way to set up the warning light for example at 1.2 bar boost.thanks.. this is a link of the boost gauge! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E195NCT2g0
  4. J

'HKS 60mm RS DB Boost Meter' And 'HKS Meter Interface Unit', How to link it all up?

I just got my mits on a HKS boost gauge with interface controller and I'm eager to get it all set up but I've got no instructions to help me out Anyone got them fitted in their car as I havn't got a clue where to start? Any help would be much appriciated and i can post up some pictures if...
  5. sacodetoro

-Wanted- Boost gauge + adjustable actuator

looking a decent boost gauge, preferably already with all the hose etc I'll need and a pin type ct9 adjustable actuator pm please Rich
  6. C

boost gauge fitting

now il go through this of how to fit a boost gauge you will need 1. 3+feet or vacuum tube 2. 1 T-peice 3. boost gauge(of your choice) 4. 52mm-60mm gauge holder-(bracket) vacuum tube and t-piece can be bought from local motorfactors i bought a TIM 52 mm gauge off a mate for £5 with...