bov

1. H

Best Dump Valve

Head is wrecked trying to get or decide on what dump valve to get. At the moment I’ve the standard BOV and it has a great wooooosh sound and love it but it’s not sensitive enough. Wondering what people would recommend? I don’t want any high pitched annoying noise.
  2. R

Boost leak at high RPM.....

Hi People. Recently I lost all my boost and the car was running at 0.5, after hours of work found it to be the HDi digi var boost, so got rid and installed a Manual Boost controller. After this the car boosted fine to about 1.0 where I want it, BUT as the revs pick up I lose boost...
  3. quadcorecraig

BOV Strip Down/Clean Guide *

Here is my guide! :) BOV type: Bailey DV26 Tools needed: 10mm spanner, tiny alan key Other bits: Rag, meguiars all metal polish, WD40 Time: 20min Get started. Undo the 10mm plastic screw from the top of the BOV use the ring end as you dont want to screw up the plastic...
  4. quadcorecraig

BOV Strip Down/Clean Guide

Here is my guide! :) BOV type: Bailey DV26 Tools needed: 10mm spanner, tiny alan key Other bits: Rag, meguiars all metal polish, WD40 Time: 20min Get started. Undo the 10mm plastic screw from the top of the BOV use the ring end as you dont want to screw up the plastic...
  5. Rumel786

Bov

Well yesterday i popped my head under bonnet (yes my very first time) and i was looking at my air filter, on further inspection i realised i did not have a bov and its the air filter thats making a bov noise, iv got a apexi air filter, not sure of teh exact make though but i never know air...