brakes

1. x-MissEp82-x

rear brake discs ep82 not too worn

hi guys ok so looking for anyone that any rear discs for my ep82 1993 please, I just havent got the money to buy new and really really need discs, Ive got pads for both rear and front but desperately need these discs. If you have some that were taken off after not too long or have any sitting...
  2. dark_knight

a small brake upgrade

because stock brakes are for sissies.. :p
  3. B

EP70 Chassis Set Up?

Hi lads, only new here , was wondering if ye could point me in the right direction? Ive an 87 3 door boxy, completely standard. I want to lower it on a set of 13' superlites, so I was wondering could I lower it 60mm on the front and back without having to roll the arches? Secondly, could i...
  4. S

Brakes rubbing after being stored for 3 years

Hi guys, I've just got my old EP82 running again after 3 years of being in my garage after the bottom end went. My problem is the brakes seem to be running all round - I've probably done 150 miles since getting it running again, and I was expecting the pads to have ripped any surface rust off...
  5. dark_knight

cold air ducting to the front brakes

wondering if anyone has pics of this done on a glanza or GT. i'm curious about getting it done on mine.. :)
  6. dark_knight

stock brakes maximum threshold capability

what power figures are the stock brakes capable of comfortably handling..? 160.. 170bhp..?
  7. K

Are these manifolds from sps any good??

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79164
  8. P

Calipers problem???? Video!

The handbrake is off, the car is in Neutral. What is wrong with my brakes????? I have just changed my front discs and pads - it has been about 600 miles, since I've changed them! Is it normal? I have brake squeal, when braking and some strange noise when driving! EBC discs and Mintex Pads...
  9. turbo-roj

Brakes - what you think?

I was looking for a big improvement on my current brakes (which are rubbish and warped etc) and stumbled across these on e-bay, e-mailed the user and they told me that the discs would either be TMD Friction or EBC depending on stock...