conversion

1. S

Auto turbo with sunroof loom swap with manual turbo

i have 2 complete glanza well running ones, I’m wondering has anyone done a loom swap before to avoid electrical issues, it seems I need to do a bit of electrical work, I don’t particularly like the idea of ripping the entire car to pieces. Can any one tell me what I’m gonna face, I’ve seen that...
  2. G

Glanza V Engine into EP82 GT

Hi All I have done a bit of searching in here and around the net and am finding some conflicting, not not so rock solid info. Was hoping to get some clarification. I have a manual ep82 GT that has a slipping clutch, blown head gasket, and a few KM's on the clock. There is a starlet...
  3. K

HID continuity conundrum

This is why I hate electrics! HID conversion for low beam (side lights and full beam are standard halogen). Passenger side bulb had been a bit iffy over the past few weeks and worked when it wanted to, which I just put down to a dubious connection somewhere along the line. Eventually it...
  4. F

auto to manual conversion - car now wont start!? help :)

hi basicly i have a 1998 glanza v which i have just done a manual conversion to which i took the engine out to do as i had other parts to fit so was easier to take the engine completely out, basicly i have everything hooked back up now and i have bridged the wire from the big plug on the autobox...
  5. M

Starlet EP82 1.5 Toyota Paseo (5efe) conversion... HELP NEEDED!!!

Hi Guys, Need some help ASAP if anyone can advice me then i'll be seriously grateful. Right... So I have a hurt Starlet Turbo (ep82) 93, the car has a TD04, FMIC, 330 Inj, Fuel reg, AEM FMIC, Blitz boost controller, Welbro Fuel Pump and lots and lots of supporting mods and was running...
  6. wildchild

Rear disc brake conversion

Im looking for an EP82 or EP91 rear disc brake conversion for my drum setup. Need the discs, calipers, caliper holders, caliper brackets, and the bolts. Need them posted to Sri lanka :) Let me know. Thanks. Cheers!
  7. wildchild

Help needed regarding 5EFHE, 4EFTE and 4E engine & parts swap

Hi guys. i own an ep82GT. i also own a sera. and i also have a 4e engine lying around. my project is- Stage 1= Remove the 5EFHE from the sera. pop in the 4E engine. Stage 2 = Then dismantle the 5EFHE and the 4EFTE from my ep and turbocharge the 5EFHE and fix it to the starlet. The wire...
  8. wildchild

Help! 5e conversion dilemma

Hi guys. ive got an ep82 and i recently bought a sera as well. im in the process of swapping both engines and plan to turbocharge the 5e and fix it to the starlet. Anybody knows which tranny is better? the 5efhe or the 4efte? (manual) Any difference in gear ratios? plus is there a...
  9. wildchild

Newbie from Sri Lanka

Hello guys! :) just to say that i am really a subaru fan. i own a legacy B4 Twin turbo n my bro owns a wrx sti 9. after seeing sacha aka wicked ep (WEPR) monster starlet GT in SL beat d shit out of most dragsters here, i got my self an ep82 starlet GT as well. :drive: tz pretty fast during...
  10. E

1.3 xli with 4efte conversion

hey :) , i have recently finished puttin a 4efte engine into a old xli starlet and shes runnin perfect...but what can i do to bring up the performance and safely raise the boost without doing a engine rebuild....?? :confused: all answers will be appreciated
  11. B

EP70,,Bye Bye 1E!!!

Hey just said id post dis up first before we kit her out,, Heres d plan.. -conversion to 2e carb engine:cool: (if anyone close by or near enuf has one of these please gimme a shout!! in good nick of course!!) -Twin 40's or gsxr 600 carbs still undecided :haha: -d2 coilovers -wheels...
  12. B

Bonnet/Hood Question

:confused: Does anyone know if I can fit an EP91 Glanza V Bonnet/Hood on to a late model Corsa/Tercel? Are they too short? I expect there would need to be some mods done to the front grille of the Corsa/Tercel to make make fitment easier, since the bonnet on a Glanza seems to meet the front...
  13. Jaak

4EFE engine weakpoints

Hi, I would like to know what are the main weak points of the 4EFE engine are in comparison to a 4EFTE. What parts can I swap from a 4efte, so I can turbo my 4efe as cheap as possible. I know off the following parts: - Wiring Loom, - ECU - CT9 turbo - 4efte intake, manifold and...