ct9

1. TylerGlanza

Blitz Cast CT9 Decat

For sale: Blitz Cast CT9 Decat Item Condition: used condition. Arguably one of the best decats on the market for a ct9 setup. Currently heatwrapped but can be removed for any potential buyer. Price and price conditions: £120 collected, around £140 posted. Extra Info: Straight bolt on item to...
  2. H

ct9 to td04 adapter

Looking for a ct9 to td04 adapter. Live in Orlando, Fl. Let me know if anyone got one.
  3. x-MissEp82-x

wanted - good CT9 Turbo - NO SMOKE - NO CRACKS - EP82 turbo needed asap

Hi guys. Turbo seals have gone on my bloody ep82 & i cant be arsed to rebuild as i need my car so i am need of a good CT9 turbo. Have bought one before off this forum and was a good trade. Dont want to pay more that £100 as that was what I payed last time and it was sweet as a nut, No...
  4. x-MissEp82-x

GOOD ct9 turbo. NO CRACKS AND NO SMOKE PLEASE!!

AS ABOVE. Turbo seals are gone, oil getting into sump and causing major smoke out back exhaust. CT9 turbo needed. Ive bought one before for around £100 (and was fine) so no stupid offers please, Thanks x
  5. D

Unusual turbo smoking!

Unusual turbo smoking! - updated info PROBLEM: My car smokes at HIGH RPM - white smoke cloud - oily smell and oil level drops. DOES NOT SMOKE at low rpm, normal drive or idling. If I press the accel hard let my foot off it smokes but if QUICKLY I press the accel again and let go - no smoke...
  6. M

avcr problems

baught a car of a friend of mine that i knew was not boosting correct. when i baught the car it would only barely make .3 .4 bar boost. checked all intercooler pipes and found a massive leak. taught problem was solved but no. drove the car easy same thing except it made .5 this...
  7. L

Ct9 external waste gate help!

as in the title im looking at going external wastegate on my standard ct9 i just genrally wanted to know how hard it is to do it i have an after market manifold but its not external wastegate but i have a friend whos really handy with a welder etc so what would i have to do??? quick replies much...
  8. I

S/s braced ported skimmed manifold and rx7 style uprated topmount intercooler

ARC style uprated topmount intercooler, TRD suspension For sale:TOYOTA STARLET CT9 MANIFOLD S/S PORTED, BRACED. SKIMMED REMOVED FROM TRACK CAR TO UPGRADE TO TD04. I HAD THIS MANIFOLD BRACED TO PROLONG SERVICE LIFE, IT HAS HAD ONE PROFESIONAL REPAIR PREVOISLY DONE. Item Condition: EXCELENT...
  9. Ronald

Roadrunner CT9 Decat (best decat made!)

For sale: Up for sale is my Roadrunner CT9 Decat. Item Condition: Little rusty, no cracks or whatsoever. Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Came of my car which I'm breaking so got some more parts if needed. Pictures: Contact Details: Via PM please. Location: Holland...
  10. S

CT9 turbo needed

can anyone help? We bought a hybrid one on Ebay, but according to the company I sent it to to get it balanced and reconditioned, it's beyond repair.
  11. dark_knight

clocked / rotated ct9 turbo

i know this is likely to be a repost, so i need you help lads to find any old(er) links of the process members on here with clocked/rotated turbos used. i'm particularly after the stock ct9 clocked. i already know i will proli have to fabricate my actuator bracket afresh. thinking of clocking so...
  12. F

Turbo Realeted help needed!

Hi guys. I need some help. My CT9 is starting to fail. And here in Guatemala (Central America) is very difficult to find any kit to give the proper maintence, so im starting to see the idea of changing the turbo. The question is: What turbo would do the trick. Im almost stock (or...
  13. K

upgrade from ct9 to ct9 hybrid

as above.. wat the power difference between these 2? how much more bhp will i be getting? cheers
  14. T

turbo needed asap :)

anyone got a spare ct9 layin about ? need one asap please, prefebly as cheap as possible :) thanks
  15. T

helpp!!!

does anyone know anybody whos got a ct9 ( or any turbo that will fit 4etfe )knocking around for sale .. prefebly cheap :) mines smoking to hell n burning oil so just going to replace it .. and could anyone tell me how much difference a hybrid would do ?? is it worth upgrading when running a...
  16. F

stock ct9 problems???

im running a stock ct9 and it has suddenly stoped boosting. car is completely standard at the moment so i have no boost gauges just going by the lights on the clocks but can seriously feel its lacking in power. ive checked the intercooler piping but all seems good. if anyone could tell me...
  17. D

Parts For sale CT9,330cc injectors + more

For sale: CT9a Turbo Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £65 delivered (sold) Extra Info: Just gone TD04, no shaft play, 52000 miles, ran at 0.7 bar Pictures: Contact Details:PM me :p Location:Southampton Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in the price (mainland UK...
  18. Jay

CT9 Gaskets - Part numbers & Prices

17277 Gasket between turbo and intercooler piping. Part number : 17277-11020 Price : £3.06 17278 This gasket may need renewing if removal is required. Part number: 17278-11031 Price : £13.22 17279 Seals between turbo and downpipe. Part number: 17279-11010...