dvla

1. K

V5 changes

Hi I'm in the process of having my V5 corrected. The dvla have come back to me asking for what's called an SMMT CODE for my GT Auto. What is an SMMT CODE? Has anyone been in a similar position as me and know what is the SMMT CODE? Thanks Kalp
  2. W

Things to check when you buy a car

Most people know that its common sense to perform some form of vehicle check before they buy a car, but not many people know where to look, and what they can find out (these sites are geared up for the UK market). Here are a few sites that can help...
  3. W

Most people know that its common sense to perform some form of vehicle check before they buy a car, but not many people know where to look, and what they can find out (these sites are geared up for the UK market). Here are a few sites that can help...
  4. W