ep82

1. S

Need a hand to build my EP82

Hi, i’m a newbie i want to upgrade my 2E engine into 4EFTE would you recommend for me, the best combination for daily driver. But the car still fast for street race Engine Turbo : Intercooler : Intake : Header : Wastegate : Blow off : *need stutututu Fuel pump : Camshaft : Piston forged...
  2. K

Ep82 4efe conversion

I found these in a 4efe loom I bought does anybody here knows from which ecu this loom is or from what car? Also the ecu that he sold me is with two plugs is that correct for this loom?
  3. Brookylid

TOYOTA Ep82 full ramhorn turbo kit TD04 including all fittings and gaskets

TD04 Ramhorn Turbo Kit Toyota EP82 4efte Full Turbo Kit Inc All Fittings. Bolt on ready to go Kit no other accessories needed!!! Will also fit Glanza V Tuning develpments Ramhorn manifold with screamer pipe, external wastegate Kit with all springs in original packaging 3 inch downpipe Inc all...
  4. L

Short shifter

Any C's / TC / TRD / CCM quick shifters up for sale? Must provide shipping to EU please. Would also like to see if any one has any pictures of these as i only found TRD and C's ones online.
  5. turdyodas876

Hello from Jamaica!

Hey guys and gals I currently have the pleasure of owning both a Starlet and Glanza V, and have been using some information on this forum over the past year to help me understand the intricacies of this gem of a platform. My Starlet is a ‘91 automatic 4 door. It has a 5E engine swap and the...
  6. H

WANTED ALL STARLET GT TURBO

Hi guys We buy All Toyota Starlet GT Turbo & Glanza models Any age, any condition,any mileage, with or without MOT, spares or repairs, needing TLC, SORN vehicles, Rusty, Damaged, needing work ETC we buy them all Hassle free sale, all paperwork done correctly, collected anywhere in the UK...
  7. D

EP82 TRD Short shifter vs C's Short shifter

Recently I got a short shifter which I found it is a C's short shifter, Does anyone using it? and how it perform compared to the TRD one.
  8. x-MissEp82-x

Bloody 'ell its been a while.

Well hello fellow starlet fam! Special mention...Hi Duncan......yes...its me! Its been what? 8/9 years since I last logged in. I still have my 1992 ep82 that I purchased back in 2012 and very appreciatively met Duncan and he helped me so much on the car. I truly will never forget. NOW SHES OUT...
  9. ObeysEp82

Trying to find these side skirts!

Hey guys! Just signed up to the forum, I'm new to all this stuff so bear with me haha I have this body kit that comes with this side skirt. One side of the side skirt is fine yet the other side is broken into two. I cannot weld it because the material is PD (got told from an autobody store)...
  10. A

Clifford alarm/immobiliser issue mk3 gt turbo

Recently purchased a mk3 gt turbo ep82 and it has a Clifford concept 650 installed. The alarm went off last week, I disconnected the battery after it stopped because I don’t live exactly where the car is so I don’t want it going off all the time when I’m not there. Now it won’t start...
  11. rid1ridz14

Carburetor to EFI - 4EF to 4EFTE - Help

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing great. I have a few questions about a swap that I'm attempting to do with a few friends. Swapping a 4efte into a carburetor ep82 running 4ef engine (4e carburetor engine). What I've at the moment; - running 4efte engine with ecu and wiring, its actually in a...
  12. N

Car wont Start in the morning.

Hello guys, i have a starlet GT ep82 4E to 4FTE Converted car. i installed the new engine recently. i cant get my car to start in the morning. my mechanic cant see the problem. oil pressure everything good. its need to circle the ignition to start in the morning and it barely starts and after...
  13. L

WTB: EP82 GTT Quadlight

Hello all! I'm looking to buy a gt turbo EP82 Quadlight at the moment and wondered if anyone was selling (or thinking about selling). I'm not fussed about the colour or anything like that, ideally want something clean/fairly clean that runs fine and would be a suitable daily. Even if you are...
  14. TylerGlanza

Ep82 Floor pan differences

Im looking for some photos of the underside of an ep82 so i can compare with an ep91. Ive managed to pick up some floor pan plates which were listed for an ep82 but im hoping the ep91 is very similar if not the same. So if anyone has some post em up in here!
  15. Dieskay

Too much left lock and oil leak

I'm new to this mechanical stuff and bought a 1995 Toyota Starlet but I've been having a few problems with it: 1. It seems to be leaking alot of oil over by the area where the belt is 2. Whenever I lock fully to the left the wheel rubs the lower control arm alot but when I lock fully to the...
  16. K

EP82 Front Right Fender

Hi guys, I'm new to starlet ownership and my Starlet has a nasty rust hole in the front drivers side fender (Japan driver's side of course) and it just isnt worth a repair if at all possible to get a replacement. It's black so i would prefer a black one, but beggars can't be choosers! Thankyou
  17. Mungaih PK

Celica GT4 ST205 Big Brake Kit

I have a non-ABS EP82 GT turbo. I intend to go big brake and I have identified 4 piston calipers off a celica gt4. Now I know several people have done the conversion, am wondering what's the best discs to use with the calipers. I want to maintain my current 4*100 stud setup. And will I need to...
  18. R

For sale Jam Racing Ecu

Im selling my Jam Racing Ecu for 4efte M/T 2 socket. Never been opened Seals are intact I'm asking $350 (USD) Pics to follow Send me a pm if interested
  19. Mungaih PK

New Member, from Kenya

Hello guys, Am Mungaih, a new member from Nairobi Kenya. I have owned a EP82 for slightly under a month now. It's stock. I'm glad to be here. I expect to do a lot of work on the car, and will definitely be seeking for advice from here. Starting with forums for breakers. I need lots of parts. I...
  20. R

LF: Jam Racing Ecu M/T for ep81 or ep82 (4e-fte engine)

I'm looking for Jam Racing Ecu, post or pm offers. Thanks!