ep85

1. H

WANTED ALL STARLET GT TURBO

Hi guys We buy All Toyota Starlet GT Turbo & Glanza models Any age, any condition,any mileage, with or without MOT, spares or repairs, needing TLC, SORN vehicles, Rusty, Damaged, needing work ETC we buy them all Hassle free sale, all paperwork done correctly, collected anywhere in the UK...
  2. E

uber clean grade4 ep85 starlet 4paw for sale

For Sale: grade 4 ep85 4paw for sale Item Condition: mint conditioin for year Price and Conditions: 3500 or nearest offer.. price is negotiable Extra Info: bought this over when i spotted it as iv not seen an ep85 3door manual at the auctions in decent condition for months.. this is a pure...
  3. E

ep95 starlet reflet f turbo 4paw for sale

For sale: starlet ep95 reflet f turbo for sale Item Condition: good condition Price and price conditions: 3800 or nearest offer Pictures: Contact Details: dont pm as im never on tinternet any more 07850362414 Location: central belt scotland Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: local...
  4. S

FAO: EP85 Owners - please read

I am very interested in getting an EP85 but wanted to check a few things since the chassis and drivetrain is completely different to the EP82. - Does the same suspension fit? - Are rear brakes drum? And if so, can they be converted to discs fairly easily? - Are front brakes same fitment? - Does...
  5. sheri

EP85-How many?

Following on from the what do you drive thread, I saw a lot of 'others' it got me wondering how many EP85 there are on the forum and of them how many have been converted to turbo. So if you drive a little 4x4 please take part in the poll so we can find out how many they are on here :)...