fcd

1. Spence10

Starlet bits

Hks fcd £40 UnichipQ £20 Titan Red Wheel Nutts 4 packs off 4.. £40
  2. B

HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender)

For sale: HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender) Item Condition: Used but good condition (see pictures) Price and price conditions: £65 ovno Extra Info: Removes fuel cut allowing you to run more boost without going into safe/limp mode. Pictures: Contact Details: Post here Location...
  3. G

Hks fcd need help

Hello lads need a little bit of help I have my fcd wired into my map sensor in the engine bay but I'd like to wire it in the car to the ecu . Dose anyone have a link to a diagram or dose anyone now what wires I need to connect them to in the ecu loom ? Any sort of help would be appreciated .
  4. dark_knight

fuel cut defenders; how they work..

in the simplest of lay terms, can anyone describe how FCDs work..? i know they clamp the signal feed from the MAPS but how exactly do they do it..? for instance, the HKS one with the adjustable cut-out point..? also, how are they wired in..?
  5. mark1991

hks fcd, hks filter, momo wheel

For sale: momo factory wheel Item Condition: very good condition Price and price conditions: £50 Extra Info: the momo horn with come with the wheel, it is also in very good condition. Pictures: Contact Details: pm or text me 07827705465 Location: aberdeenshire Delivery & Conditions of...
  6. F

HKS FCD recommended set up?

I recently bought an ep82 gt turbo, it came with a hks fcd already installed but unsure what to have it set to, don't want to overboost and kill it! would appreciate advice :) it is more or less completely standard- standard turbo/boost, standard induction, standard injectors etc. thankyou :)
  7. I

How to connect a Glanza HKS FCD?

Hi all, can someone please give me some instructions on how i can connect an HKS FCD to a glanza? I bought the fcd second hand, so i dont have instructions. Thanks a lot.
  8. I

Mot needed Parts must Go!! BaileyBov,Fcd,Bov,ApexiFc,Hks Afr,BlitzMfc,speedoConv,Hids

For sale, All sold Bailey twin pistonBov, Fcd,sold to craigant. ApexiFc, Hks Afr,sold to and picked up in person by twinkle-starlet BlitzMfc, speedoConvertor,sold to ramsey Hids, Jam actuatorsold
  9. Slinn

HKS Fuel Cut Defender :D

sold
  10. Shorty

Hks Fcd

can i wire my fcd into the map sensor like the tutorial for the jam one or does it need to be wired to the ecu??
  11. Dub-Se7en

HKS FCD Diagram for EP82 and 91 *

These are the diagrams for the HKS FCD for the EP82 GT and EP91 Glanza EP82 EP91
  12. GT-TD04

How to fit the jam FCD via map sensor *

Ok as many of you connect your JAM FCC onto the ecu, as i have done, but it didn't work as it should, so i connected it to the MAP Sensor. 1st, unplug the Map sensor, theres 3 wires Cut the middle wire, not too near the plug, as you will need to use most of the wire for connection. On the...
  13. Jay

The 'What is?' thread

Right, it's time to answer a few basic questions for newbies. If anyone is feeling bored (or just plain helpful) pick one and give a detailed description of it: - What is a Dump valve? Franza answers: A dump valve is a pressure activated valve that releases excess air either into...