gauge

1. wildchild

WANTED EP82 GT instrument cluster in any condition

Wanted EP82 GT instrument cluster in working condition or for parts. Pls let me know. Thanks.
  2. N

How to fit/install boost gauge ????

Hello. Need to fit a boost gauge to find out what boost my car is running at to try and solve an ongoing issue with the car before i start buying unnecesary parts and for future mods. Anyway was wondering if anyone could give me an in depth guide on how to fit a boost gauge and which would be...
  3. Pierros

Zeitronix Wideband / Datalogger / EGT / Trigger

For sale: Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband/Datalogger with lcd screen + Zeitronix ZAVT-1 (Audio-Visual Warning and Trigger Box) Item Condition: Zt-2 + ZAVT1 Used working perfect, excellent condition Price and price conditions: Zt2 230 euro / ZAVT1 50euro - complete package 350euro (for all add paypal...
  4. J

HKS Boost Gauge. Anyone got one?

I've just recently fitted a HKS 60mm RS DB Electronic Boost Gauge This badboy I've been fiddling around with trying to make it record and set boost lights to come on at peek boost and all other bits and bob but every time I turn the car off it resets itself! And in all honesty I've...
  5. B

Anyone know which is the lamda wire in my EP71???

Hey guys, Just bought an A/F meter gauge, got it mostly installed but cant find any info on where the wire is comin off the ECU to connect it to? Any of ya's know ? Or i'll just have to connect it to the o2 sensor i guess.