gtturbo

1. H

WANTED ALL STARLET GT TURBO

Hi guys We buy All Toyota Starlet GT Turbo & Glanza models Any age, any condition,any mileage, with or without MOT, spares or repairs, needing TLC, SORN vehicles, Rusty, Damaged, needing work ETC we buy them all Hassle free sale, all paperwork done correctly, collected anywhere in the UK...
  2. L

WTB: EP82 GTT Quadlight

Hello all! I'm looking to buy a gt turbo EP82 Quadlight at the moment and wondered if anyone was selling (or thinking about selling). I'm not fussed about the colour or anything like that, ideally want something clean/fairly clean that runs fine and would be a suitable daily. Even if you are...
  3. Matty_ep82

Glanza side skirts on a GT

Alright lads, Just putting it out there to see if anyone has ever fitted or know of anyone who's fitted a set of glanza side skirts to a GT? I know it sounds daft but I've seen a few pics of it done and looks well in my opinion. I doubt it would be a straight fit and prob would require...
  4. D

Wanted*** ep82 rolling shell or ep82 running car

Looking for an ep82 gt to buy. Could be a rolling shell too. I dont mind. GET AT ME
  5. D

TD04 need help

hi i have a td04 that was on a gt turbo and there is play in the shaft dose anyone no how it can be fixed or how i can fix it ?
  6. D

1.3 automatic starlet turbo problem

i put a ct9 turbo on a 1.3 standerd automatic starlet and it is having a boost problem can any1 help me ?
  7. G

Wanted GT Turbo

Hey has anybody got a GT turbo 4 sale been looking for 1 for a while..
  8. B

Vacuum diagram for 1989 EP71 GT Turbo ? help please . . . ?

Hey guys, I recently picked up a EP71 GT turbo with a blown headgasket. After sorting out the headgasket and some cam timing issues, now the problem seems to be that I cant find a diagram of where all the vacuum hoses go?? (The vehicle was in pieces when i got it) The engine in...
  9. Dave.

Brentacre Insurance - Big thumbs up

Alright folks, Had my renewal there at the beginning of the month, and thought I'd give Brentacre a call because I'd heard their name mentioned in passing. They quoted me an excellent price for fully comprehensive insurance (a tad over £700, for a full 12 months) on my GT with ALL mods...