head gasket

1. Padders_GT

Hi-Torq MLS 1.4mm Head Gasket

Brand New Hi-Torq MLS Performance Head Gasket £45 Application: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 / Toyota Glanza EP91 Engine: 1.3 Turbo 4E-FTE / 4EFTE Thickness: 1.4 mm Product Code: 100160 Taken from their website; Hi-Torq MLS performance head gaskets are at the forefront of sealing...
  2. dark_knight

another head gasket question

anyone who's taken an engine apart knows that there are more coolant ports and flow paths than the HG allows us to use. question is why..? why build the block and head to have that many ports then not use all of them..? :confused:
  3. S

Compression test after head gasket

My head gasket blew recently, I had my mechanic replace it but he used the old head bolts. After a month something went horribly wrong, after a drag race the car died, struggled to start again and did not want to idle. There was milky oil in the oil cap so I took the head off and the gasket...
  4. D

Headgasket

hey i gettin my head done next week and was wondering what would be the best one to get i think theres a standard one in it not to sure its blown anyways ha. my set up is pretty standard for now but will be going tdo4 before the summers out any advice at all welcome :-D
  5. S

more questions head gasket

when i took my head off annd looked at the water jackets loads are blocked off on the actual gasket why is this would that not just cause it to over heat ????