ignition

1. M

90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness

Hello mates! I'm planning to buy this part at ebay. 90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness But the seller is saying something about "The Ignition Control for the Emanage does not function natively for distributor base engines without a converter". Anyone have an...
  2. D

MSD Digital 6 Ignition Installation Help!!

Hi Everyone, I am attempting to install an MSD Digital 6 Ignition system in a 1996 Glanza V EP91. I have contacted MSD Tech Support for a specific wiring diagram for this vehicle as all listed installations dont work. Unfortunately because the 4efte never went to the US they are unable to...
  3. K

wiring ignition light up barrel

i got an ignition barrel light from a corolla 20v. its a perfect fit on the barrel i just need help wiring it up. there's 3 wires, red (live), black (ground) and a red with black bits on it. anyone know where to splice into?
  4. dark_knight

how to: starter cut-out

i've been considering something that i think may be possible but need further verification on the electrical schematics of our engines. in stock form, when the engine is running, and you turn the key to the 'START' position, you will hear crunching and grinding sounds, and your starter or...
  5. x-MissEp82-x

which HT leads for my ep82?

Hi guys well i need a set of HTs to start the long road getting my car bk on road and fit for MOT. I have a 1993 ep82 1.3 turbo 4EFTE..... Question is: Which set of ht leads do i need from the following links? I havent got the car at home so i cant do the visual check. thanks ! x...
  6. S

Weird problem!

So heres a bit of background. When the engine is below normal operating temp it runs fine, but as soon as it reaches operating temp it starts cutting out, like at traffic lights when I pull away, I just touch the throttle and it dies, then struggles but starts, and as you pull a way its as if...