injectors

1. J

Greddy Emanage + injectors needed

Hi guys. Just about to get some new toys for the car, but wanted to check first if anyone on here has a second hand EMB and or bigger injectors for sale? Cheers
  2. wildchild

WANTED: E-MANAGE Blue & injectors & MAP sensor

Looking for an e-manage blue with harness & either 300cc, 330cc or 340cc or similar capacity range injectors. Also on the lookout for a turbo MAP sensor (89420-10020 or 89661-10040) Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance :)
  3. S

Clear indicators and matching headlights for EP91. Larger injectors to mate to TD04

Hi, I've got an EP91 and one of my headlights has a snapped mount as does the indicator meaning they rattle around a little. I've managed to 'pikey' them in for the moment, however 99% of my car is perfect and I just want to finish it off. I'm in Newcastle, work in the UAE and also in...
  4. C

Identify Injectors?

Hey just rebuilding my 4efte and found these injectors, fairly sure they arent standard and cant seem to be able to identify them, help anyone? Thanks in advance http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000615805388#!/photo.php?pid=90525&id=100000615805388
  5. S

Need help, injector pulse

Hey guys I seriously need some help. I took my car in for a head gasket and water pump replacement. After the guys finished the car (ep82) didnt want to start. After searching we found that there is no pulse on the injector plugs. When ignition is on, the positive wire works, but nothing we do...
  6. D

Mx6 turbo injectors

Will Mazda mx6 turbo injectors fit the starlet? As these are 330cc wouldbe a ideal up grade if the fit
  7. D

what car to get injectors from?

hi im just about to fit a TD04 to my starlet and i was wondering what car can i get bigger injectors from? supra? MR2?