jam

1. R

For sale Jam Racing Ecu

Im selling my Jam Racing Ecu for 4efte M/T 2 socket. Never been opened Seals are intact I'm asking $350 (USD) Pics to follow Send me a pm if interested
  2. R

LF: Jam Racing Ecu M/T for ep81 or ep82 (4e-fte engine)

I'm looking for Jam Racing Ecu, post or pm offers. Thanks!
  3. Sheldon

Jam racing ep82 ecu plug and play

For sale: JAM RACING EP82 plug and play ECU Item Condition: good working order, works perfectly.. some cosmetic scratches etc, non will effect performance Price and price conditions: 500gbp + postage and fees Extra Info: plug and play ecu for the starlet gt turbo by JAM RACING, we all know...
  4. Suspected_Psycho

For Sale: JAMS ECU, Momo Steering Wheel and G2 Caliper Paint!!

For sale: JAMS ECU for EP82 Item Condition: Excellent (Used) Price and price conditions: Was £450 - NOW £400 - Bank transfer Extra Info: JAMS ECU offers no fuel cut, rev limit increased to 8,000rpm and other host of features. Best to do some research before asking questions regarding the...
  5. 97'GlanzaVTurbo

FOR SALE: JAM RACING ECU (EP91), GREDDY Turbo Timer, JAPSPEED Decat

For sale: JAM Racing ECU EP91 (Glanza Fitment) Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £475 Delivered to UK & Ireland Extra Info: This has been running 1Bar on CT9 setup Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Ireland Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price...
  6. Mark-ep91

Will jam ecu fuel a td04?

well i have searched threw all the forums here and everywhere else and have not come across a jam ecu that couldnt fuel a td04 they all seem to run rich so are they able to fuel it? they fuel hybrids too and are rich! so i am right in saying hybrids are nealy as big as td04s with smaller...
  7. R

Jam ecu ??

Hello to my friends of the forum...i have a 99 Glanza V so i want to change the OEM ECU for the JAM ECU...i want to know is there any of this ECU for sale here...thanks.. Sorry for my english im posting from Dominican Republic...