jdm

1. Frankieflowers

HKS SLD Speed Limit Defender (new!) FOR SALE

I bought it but I don’t need it. Never opened the box. Let me know if you are interested. If you don’t know what it exactly does, it has to be connected to the speed signal on the loom close to the ECU to get rid pf JDM speed limiter.
  2. Ronald

Really Rare OEM JDM Optional Under Seat Storage Tray EP82

For sale: Really Rare OEM JDM Optional Under Seat Storage Tray EP82 Item Condition: Very good. Price and price conditions: 60 pound / 80 euro, plus shipping costs, plus paypal fee Extra Info: World Wide Shipping no problem, please send PM for shipping quote. Pictures: [/img]...
  3. N

Opinions on stickers, stickerbombing, and JDM decals ? (pics)

I'm thinking about putting some stickers on my starlet. I love the sticker bombing craze at the moment but I notice that not many starlet owners have done it; and it only apears to suit a minority of cars. What are people's opinions on stickerbombing a starlet? If you like the idea where...
  4. Rumel786

battery

whats the best battery you guys recommend? as whenever i put my headlights on the lights on my dash and system go dim so im looking for a upgrade from the original jdm battery lol rep will be added accordingly cheers ps will be running some subs so will need to be a good battery as i...