lsd

1. R

Need advice on lsd

Looking at picking up a gt, o my issue is a slight miss thinking that's down to fouled plugs but the other issue is there us a loud clicking sound plus a car shuddering crunch when trying to turn corners at low speeds. Owner says it's because it has a limited slip but I'm not too sure any...
  2. A

HOw to recognize LSD Gear

Dear Friends, Can anyone help me, how to recognize LSD gear , as i have starlet EP-82 with automatic transmission and wanted to change it into manual, the gears are available here, but they seller dosen't know anything about LSD, nor i know. Could you please help me? Aamir From Pakistan
  3. J

trd lsd sound

I have a 2way trd lsd installed on my ep91, is it normal that it makes cracking noises when the car is going slow and turning? can it be cuz of not the right oil? any help is welcome... Thanks
  4. J

ep91 TRD or Quaife LSD

looking for an LSD mechanical for my ep91, pm me with price...
  5. Dave.

Front end clunk - Any advice appreciated

I've been reading about clunks from the front of the car recently, and I've always put the noise mine makes down to the Diff (though I'm not sure of the brand). Its hard to explain, but I'll do what I can. At slow speed (even up to 20mph) If I turn with the clutch engaged and accelerated...
  6. TO82

Checking LSD Type

Hi guys, just wondering how difficult it is to open up a gearbox to find what type of LSD it has, as i may be getting an lsd box but i duno what type of lsd is in there and certain LSD's need certain oils do they not, asin would using standard gbox oil with a certain lsd damage it etc? Any...
  7. GT-TD04

D you need to change driveshafts-lsd

Do you need to change driveshafts when upgrading to an aftermarket lsd or is it just the standard optional lsd thats has different shafts? Im looking at 1way trd diff Thanks Dan