racing

1. W

Plug And Play ECU for TDO4

Is it safe to run plug and play ecus on Tdo4 Turbo with stock internals? (fuel/timing/boost/knock) no risk? is it giving more bhps same as ct9 for tdo4? any experiences
  2. W

Plug And Play ECUs

Looking for any kind of PNP ecus for starlet gt turbo 4efte (for 2 socket manual ecu harness), Access Blitz, Jam Racing, Mines, Toms, Buddy Club Black Box, Farina Racers, Ricoh, TOM's TECS, KS Rom, DORF-R, PAL Sports, SARD Analyse anything etc... if anyone have put a mail to zamhsbc@gmail.com...
  3. R

For sale Jam Racing Ecu

Im selling my Jam Racing Ecu for 4efte M/T 2 socket. Never been opened Seals are intact I'm asking $350 (USD) Pics to follow Send me a pm if interested
  4. R

LF: Jam Racing Ecu M/T for ep81 or ep82 (4e-fte engine)

I'm looking for Jam Racing Ecu, post or pm offers. Thanks!
  5. T

Engine swap on a 1999 Rav4

Hey people, I'm trying to turn a Rav4 into a tuner rav (Just without all the bullcrap rice add-ons.) So first thing I'm trying to do is swap the engine for a 3SGTE 4th or 6th gen engine into my rav4, will the engine work with the AWD setup or not? If not what engines should I use?
  6. Pierros

Tom's Genuine 4point harness

For sale: Genuine Tom's 4 point harness Item Condition: Used good condition Price and price conditions: 140euro + paypal fees + shipping Extra Info: Bought this for more than double the money + shipping from Yahoo Auctions Japan. Very rare. Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Greece...
  7. Anakin

Zep Racing 3 Row Brass Radiator

For sale: ZEP Racing 3-Row brass Radiator Item Condition: Used but excellent Price and price conditions: 400 pounds + postage (approximately 50 pounds for UK) Extra Info: I am selling the Zep radiator because i want to make a custom one. Is used but in excellent condition and it is...
  8. Mark-ep91

Will jam ecu fuel a td04?

well i have searched threw all the forums here and everywhere else and have not come across a jam ecu that couldnt fuel a td04 they all seem to run rich so are they able to fuel it? they fuel hybrids too and are rich! so i am right in saying hybrids are nealy as big as td04s with smaller...