radiator

1. bender

ID Workz civic radiator adapter kit for Glanza V

Hello all, I am wondering what people have used to attach the legs of the radiator to the adapter brackets supplied from ID Workz. https://id-workz.co.uk/products/id-workz-half-size-radiator-fitting-kit-starlet-ep91 I assumed you would use the civic rubber mounts as the glanza rubber is much...
  2. bender

Aftermarket radiators, options

Hi all, I am in need of a radiator for the glanza V as mine has cracked right where the top hose enters the rad. After researching I see many people are opting for an aftermarket civic radiator (besides save room) and am just curious why people dont just put another starlet radiator in like the...
  3. bender

how to test radiator fan glanza V

Hi everyone greetings from Vancouver Canada, i recently bought a glanza v and am trying to fix it up.... i am trying to diagnose my radiator fan i feel like it is not kicking in when reach operating temperatures. the car is completely stock. sometimes i turn the engine on(warm) and hear the fan...
  4. Anakin

Zep racing 3-row radiator

For sale: ZEP Racing 3-Row brass Radiator Item Condition: Used but excellent Price and price conditions: 300 pounds + postage (approximately 50 pounds for UK) Extra Info: I am selling the my Zep Racing radiator, used but in excellent condition. It has 3 row brass core and the dimensions...
  5. dark_knight

rad fan re-wiring assistance

i've heard & read several (other) posts about people re-wiring their rad fans to engage on-demand at the flick of a switch but haven't quite found one that has had done what i'm looking for so please hear me out: is it possible to retain the rad fan relay feature, meaning the thermo switch/relay...
  6. dark_knight

after-market coolant temp sensor: best tapping location

ahoy, wondering where is best to tap the coolant temp readings from using an aftermarket sensor/sender. the top rad hose or the bottom rad hose..? i know the OEM temp sensor picks it readings from the block. i have little room towards the top rad hose so was thinking of tapping from the bottom...
  7. D

Question about radiator....

hey there, just bought my starlet gt turbo on saturday, and i love it to bits! only one wee problem is, the guy who had it before me removed the aircon, and the radiator comes on when engine is cold, he said thats because the aircon is removed and something is redirected? is this correct...
  8. T

radiator question

sup everyone, i have a 4 core radiator on my starlet, my problem is the drain plug has a rubber to seal against coolant leakage right. well my rubber was burned and messed up, i searched for it here couldnt find the original one, my cousin told me to just use an o-ring.i tried it it only held...
  9. Anakin

Zep Racing 3 Row Brass Radiator

For sale: ZEP Racing 3-Row brass Radiator Item Condition: Used but excellent Price and price conditions: 400 pounds + postage (approximately 50 pounds for UK) Extra Info: I am selling the Zep radiator because i want to make a custom one. Is used but in excellent condition and it is...
  10. S

Need a rad!

Hi people i need a rad for my EP82 mines got a hole in it, i cant seem to find one anywhere can anyone help or point me in the right direction? thanks
  11. D

what rad?

What rad would be ideal for a td04 converson? iv seen about the honda civic but what thickness?