rear

1. T

KAYABA 34 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G GAS SHOCK ABSORBER - Rear Shock Absorbers

For sale: KAYABA 34 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G GAS SHOCK ABSORBER - Rear Shock Absorbers Item Condition: Nearly new (boxed condition) - used for a couple 1000 miles whilst my Ohlins were being rebuilt. Price and price conditions: £60 all in inclusive of paypal fees and P&P Extra...
  2. T

drivers side handbrake mechanism wont release

hello all, ive recently added some new cables to my starlet (this is actually irrelevant to this). when setting up the new cables I noticed that the drivers side handbrake mechanism jams when the handbrake is lifted, and does not release when the handbrake is released. I have tested...
  3. wildchild

Rear disc brake conversion

Im looking for an EP82 or EP91 rear disc brake conversion for my drum setup. Need the discs, calipers, caliper holders, caliper brackets, and the bolts. Need them posted to Sri lanka :) Let me know. Thanks. Cheers!
  4. G

Can front strut fit to rear on EP91 ?

Hi guys, Sorry if this question was asked before... I was wondering, can you fit the front strut brace from the EP91 to the rear ? Does this simply fit or do you need adjustments made ? Or doesn't it fit at all ? Cheers and thanks, Marvin
  5. shorestyle

ep82 rear seat removal

hey, i was wondering if anyone had any light they could shed on removing the rear seats in an ep82? i'm unsure how the clips on the bottom actually detach. thanks.
  6. K

How tight should rear brake disc nut be?

How tight should the nut that holds in the rear brake disc and bearings in be? I cant find a torque value, but have heard it shouldnt be too tight. Any help would be appreciated :)