rods

1. Y

Minor differences on stock pistons and rods, what to put in?

Hello everyone, I bought second-hand 4EFTE "first-gen" pistons and rods from an EP82 to replace the bent rods on cylinder numbers 1 and 4. While cleaning them up, I noticed on the rods I bought that the conrod notch is deeper than the ones that came from the car. Both rods are thick to be...
  2. J

Wossner piston question

Hi guys. Was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advise. Im in the process of rebuilding my engine with Forged internals and came across a very reasonably priced set of Wossner pistons on this site: http://www.futuremotorsports.com/WOSSNER-FORGED-PISTON-KIT-74.00mm.html However it...
  3. wildchild

Wanted 5E forged rods and 4E or 5E forged pistons

Hi ppl. i need a set of 5E forged rods and pistons. pistons could be either 4E or 5E. need them shipped to Sri Lanka. please let me know. Thanks alot :) also on the lookout for a GT instrument cluster and stage 1 clutch kit. NOTE: im currently running 1.2bar on a 5e engine with 4efte pistons...
  4. 9

WANTED:4EFTE pistons and head. 5EFHE rods.

Hey guys,looking for some help here. I blew up my 5EFE with a CT-12 custom set up. Looking to rebuild and with the info I have found a really strong motor can easily be Built. I am looking for 4EFTE PISTONS and HEAD. I have a good 5EFE block. Also looking for 5EFHE rods. Would like to find 1...