shocks

1. T

KAYABA 34 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G GAS SHOCK ABSORBER - Rear Shock Absorbers

For sale: KAYABA 34 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G GAS SHOCK ABSORBER - Rear Shock Absorbers Item Condition: Nearly new (boxed condition) - used for a couple 1000 miles whilst my Ohlins were being rebuilt. Price and price conditions: £60 all in inclusive of paypal fees and P&P Extra...
  2. B

EP70 Chassis Set Up?

Hi lads, only new here , was wondering if ye could point me in the right direction? Ive an 87 3 door boxy, completely standard. I want to lower it on a set of 13' superlites, so I was wondering could I lower it 60mm on the front and back without having to roll the arches? Secondly, could i...
  3. A

Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts + front free

For Sale: Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts Item Condition: Used but in good condition Price and Conditions: £50 Extra Info: Comes with the front shocks Free, springs and top mount, basicly the whole set. Note that front passenger side shock is leaking. Do contact me if you...
  4. A

Front & Rear Shocks + Standard Springs + Top Mounts EP91 EP82

For Sale: Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts Item Condition: Used but in good condition Price and Conditions: £50 Extra Info: Comes with the front shocks Free, springs and top mount, basicly the whole set. Note that passenger side shock is leaking. Do contact me if you...
  5. K

Adjustable suspension

HI GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE SILVER PARTS ON THIS PIC ARE CALLED? MINE HAVE CRACKED AND NEED NEW ONES FOR THE MOT. SOUND MATE.
  6. K

reconditioned or new rear shocks?

in the process of changing my springs, i found out that both rear shocks (KYB Excel g) are knackered. Would it be worth getting these reconditioned, or buying new ones? its for an ep82 mk1 Cheapest i can find are £61 from camskill http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=7072
  7. S

help! what suspension shocks and springs?

hi every1. bought an L reg starlet turbo last week. needs 4 shocks 4 mot. bought 2 rears from local motor factors 35 quid each, front 2 only available from toyota 100 each!! thought i might aswell lower it whilst im at it so phoned demontweeks 2 buy springs. HERES WHERE I NEED HELP! the only...