sideskirts

1. ObeysEp82

Trying to find these side skirts!

Hey guys! Just signed up to the forum, I'm new to all this stuff so bear with me haha I have this body kit that comes with this side skirt. One side of the side skirt is fine yet the other side is broken into two. I cannot weld it because the material is PD (got told from an autobody store)...
  2. Matty_ep82

Glanza side skirts on a GT

Alright lads, Just putting it out there to see if anyone has ever fitted or know of anyone who's fitted a set of glanza side skirts to a GT? I know it sounds daft but I've seen a few pics of it done and looks well in my opinion. I doubt it would be a straight fit and prob would require...
  3. Pierros

ep91 Glanza Carbon Sideskirts factory style

For sale: EP91 Glanza Factory style Carbon sideskirts Item Condition: New, never installed Price and price conditions: 230euro (around 190gbp) + paypal fees + shipping Extra Info: One-off, VERY RARE, custom made REAL carbon sideskirts, made with the best materials (full epoxy - NO...
  4. M

toms side skirts

^^^^just testing the water on this one to see how easy they are to come acroos will be needing a set in few weeks???:confused::confused::eek: pm me