spark plugs

1. Z

Issues after installing HKS actuator

Hi guys. Got myself a new HKS actuator past week. Installed it as per to the given instructions. Set it to 123mm (0.8 bar) below fuel cut. Car boosts at 9psi 1st gear. 2nd gear 10-11psi but around 6k rpm the car just lets go for a split second feels like hitting the rev limiter once. Happens on...
  2. dark_knight

help me read my plugs

what do you think my engine is doing..? this is what the plugs came out looking like after about 4k km of daily use.. they are -- or rather were -- NGK BKR 6E1X plugs..
  3. dark_knight

spark plug gapping

uncertain if this is the right section for this but it's the closest.. :) searched for a bit but most people are talking of plug heat ranges and not gapping. so, if running near-stock parameters, what's the recommended plug gapping..? i'm running 0.8mm on NGK BKR 6E1X but have been reading...
  4. dark_knight

twin-prong spark plugs

what's your take on using twin-pronged spark plugs in the 4e-fte.. (assuming the proper heat range is maintained)..? does it necessarily increase the load on the ignition system given that it has a larger grounding area..? i would suppose so. thoughts..?