springs

1. T

Wanted d2 coil overs front and back

Looking for coil overs as one of my springs is broken looking to change the full set looking for d2 coil overs front and back or d2 racing coil overs need asap if any one is selling some at a reasonable price i would be interested my nct is this saturday and need for the test thanks
  2. wildchild

Uprated Billet Cams Help!

Hi everybody. im running 5EFHE cams in my 5EFTE. now im thinking of going for the speedvision billet cams. The specs are as follows: Duration: 265 degree intake / 265 degree exhaust. Lift: 8.7mm intake / 8.7mm exhaust. Whereas in the 5EFHE the intake is 240 compared to 224 in the...
  3. S

Standard suspension for GT Turbo

Hello everyone, Shocks went on my Starlet GT recently and wanted to know if everyone had standard suspension and lowering springs up for sale. If you do just email me at stephengoffe2@hotmail.com or PM me. Cheers, Steve
  4. B

EP70 Chassis Set Up?

Hi lads, only new here , was wondering if ye could point me in the right direction? Ive an 87 3 door boxy, completely standard. I want to lower it on a set of 13' superlites, so I was wondering could I lower it 60mm on the front and back without having to roll the arches? Secondly, could i...
  5. A

Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts + front free

For Sale: Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts Item Condition: Used but in good condition Price and Conditions: £50 Extra Info: Comes with the front shocks Free, springs and top mount, basicly the whole set. Note that front passenger side shock is leaking. Do contact me if you...
  6. A

Front & Rear Shocks + Standard Springs + Top Mounts EP91 EP82

For Sale: Rear Kyb Gas Shocks inc stock springs and top mounts Item Condition: Used but in good condition Price and Conditions: £50 Extra Info: Comes with the front shocks Free, springs and top mount, basicly the whole set. Note that passenger side shock is leaking. Do contact me if you...
  7. K

Will EP91 glanza suspension fit the EP82 starlet gt???

i need suspension to pass my mot and could buy some glanza suspension will it fit??????????????
  8. K

Adjustable suspension

HI GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE SILVER PARTS ON THIS PIC ARE CALLED? MINE HAVE CRACKED AND NEED NEW ONES FOR THE MOT. SOUND MATE.
  9. wildchild

Wanted used fuel pump, Springs and TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order

Wanted a used or new sard or any other high performance 255lph fuel pump and a TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order. A custom manifold that fits the tdo4 is required as well. (external wastegate) Also on the lookout for two front shock absorber springs (hard) or adjustable coilovers and an...
  10. S

Suspension Springs Or Coilovers Urgent

Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks (front).... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to. For an EP91 V btw Thanks
  11. S

help! what suspension shocks and springs?

hi every1. bought an L reg starlet turbo last week. needs 4 shocks 4 mot. bought 2 rears from local motor factors 35 quid each, front 2 only available from toyota 100 each!! thought i might aswell lower it whilst im at it so phoned demontweeks 2 buy springs. HERES WHERE I NEED HELP! the only...