steering

1. Dieskay

Too much left lock and oil leak

I'm new to this mechanical stuff and bought a 1995 Toyota Starlet but I've been having a few problems with it: 1. It seems to be leaking alot of oil over by the area where the belt is 2. Whenever I lock fully to the left the wheel rubs the lower control arm alot but when I lock fully to the...
  2. P

Power steering pump bracket!

Hi all, Has anyone got the bottom power steering pump bracket which also has the tension screw on it for sale? Thanks
  3. Calum122

Power Steering Delete

I'm sure this has been covered plenty, but is it me or is the search feature not working? Basically I want to remove the power steering. I don't want to loop the system, I find that a bit rough. I've heard the idea that you just replace the rack, but others seem to think you need to...
  4. S

stock parts wanted: injectors, pcv, ic, fuel pump assembly, steering wheel, bov

looking for cheap oem parts for turbo starlet. body is ep85 converted to gt with 4efte engine from glanza. -injectors preferably with fuel rail -pcv valve, -top mount ic with the fittings, -fuel pump assembly, -steering wheel, -recirculate valve
  5. S

Tracking MASSIVELY out after swapping wheel hub

Hi, Yesterday I had to put a replacement 2nd hand hub in my EP82 because the wheel bearing had been destroyed. Now, the car won't move in a straight line properly and if I straighten the steering wheel, one wheel is *clearly* out of alignment. I never touched the track rod end other than to...
  6. x-MissEp82-x

WANTED!!!! - Any of the ep82 optional extras CUP HOLDERS ETC / momo steering wheel /

HIYA well as you can see Im looking for some cup holders - original OEM extras that come with some older ep82's IF ANYONE IS BREAKING CAR AND HAS LET ME KNOW! I want anything I can get my hands on that is useable to me. I also need the rubber seal to the passenger o/s pop window. you...
  7. A

Help..Steering Wheel turn bit by bit..

Had a recent incident where I bust the wishbone, well nothing major, just little bit bent but enough to make the car undrivable.. Now replaced the wishbone, ARB & droplink and ball joint. But since I started to feel that the steering wheel does not spin smoothly as before, its like it is without...