suspension

1. M

Help with suspension set up?

Alright people, the roads where I live are terrible and everytime I drive my car over them I feel like my cars going to snap into two! I have recently fitted brand new kyb standard shocks and s-tech tein lowering springs thinking this would cure my problem but it's only made it slightly better...
  2. G

EP82 - Suspension Torque settings

Hey I have done some searching here and around the general net, cannot seem to find the info I need. I'm going to be replacing the CV shafts in my 92 GT. I'm looking for the torque settings for the front suspension setup and hubs. I have the gear, just need the specs. Thanks.
  3. rmsnoel

uk V's glanza spring rates

I have uk and glanza springs here. Both have the same diameter wire but the glanza has half a coil more spring. The question is which will be the stiffer spring and which will be the higher spring.
  4. I

Toy tuning actuator, intercooler, trd/kyb suspension

For sale:TOYOTA STARLET UPRATED ARC STYLE TOPMOUNT INTERCOOLER GOOD USABLE CONDITION JUST BEEN RE-POLISHED (so better than in pics) NO LEAKS, HAS A RUB ON THE FRONT WERE THE SPRAY BAR RUBBED AND THE INLET SIDE HOLE HAS A SMALL CRIMP IN IT WHERE IT WAS MADE TO FIT. IT HAD A TOYOTA TAB ON IT...
  5. S

Standard suspension for GT Turbo

Hello everyone, Shocks went on my Starlet GT recently and wanted to know if everyone had standard suspension and lowering springs up for sale. If you do just email me at stephengoffe2@hotmail.com or PM me. Cheers, Steve
  6. G

suspension kit and intcooler kit/TD04 kit

im looking for suspension kit and intcooler kit/TD04 kit if you got please let me know. im wondering do people even sell anything in this forum il already send some pm some cock suckers here but no respond. if your not selling anything why create thread.
  7. I

Wanted, suspension and glanza drivers door handlw and window switch

Wanted, Uprated suspension pref Trd and glanza drivers door handle and drivers window switch.
  8. K

Will EP91 glanza suspension fit the EP82 starlet gt???

i need suspension to pass my mot and could buy some glanza suspension will it fit??????????????
  9. K

Adjustable suspension

HI GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE SILVER PARTS ON THIS PIC ARE CALLED? MINE HAVE CRACKED AND NEED NEW ONES FOR THE MOT. SOUND MATE.
  10. T

Need 2 Know how much a wheel bearing and a ball joint replacement would be?...urgent!

:confused: Im buying an EP82 GT Quadlight edition and it needs a wheel bearing and a new ball joint?...any idea how much it would be for either of them?:confused:
  11. S

Suspension Springs Or Coilovers Urgent

Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks (front).... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to. For an EP91 V btw Thanks
  12. Farley

Bargains For Sale, HKS SSQV, FORGE DV, KYB SHOCKS, MR2 Wheels, Clutch

I
  13. S

Help.New Glanza owner.Suspension and Dumpvalve

Well lads I bought a 96 glanza turbo bout a month ago. Black with silver fleck, 83,000 miles, HKS backbox, GReddy turbo timer, McNamara replica dumpvalve,8000k Philips HID's. I got new 15" rota grids (gun metal with polished lip) for her and got the scratches removed and a full service. My...
  14. S

help! what suspension shocks and springs?

hi every1. bought an L reg starlet turbo last week. needs 4 shocks 4 mot. bought 2 rears from local motor factors 35 quid each, front 2 only available from toyota 100 each!! thought i might aswell lower it whilst im at it so phoned demontweeks 2 buy springs. HERES WHERE I NEED HELP! the only...