td04

1. Brookylid

TOYOTA Ep82 full ramhorn turbo kit TD04 including all fittings and gaskets

TD04 Ramhorn Turbo Kit Toyota EP82 4efte Full Turbo Kit Inc All Fittings. Bolt on ready to go Kit no other accessories needed!!! Will also fit Glanza V Tuning develpments Ramhorn manifold with screamer pipe, external wastegate Kit with all springs in original packaging 3 inch downpipe Inc all...
  2. K

Mines ecu and td04 setup

Hello , I just installed a mines ecu on my Stock 4efte . The car has front mount intercooler ,full exhaust and downpipe , updated fuel pump , carina 2ct turbocharger and equal length manifold running 0.9 bar . fueling checked with wideband is 10.5 . Has anyone run td04 with mines ecu ?? Could...
  3. H

ct9 to td04 adapter

Looking for a ct9 to td04 adapter. Live in Orlando, Fl. Let me know if anyone got one.
  4. T

WANTED - td04 bolt on kit (or) CT9/12 hybrid

as in the title im looking mainly for a full td04 bolt on kit including mani, good turbo, decat, oil and water lines. alternatively a good condition CT hybrid turbo unit. don't want to spend massive so max price £300 delivered. cheers.
  5. mark1991

All done, my new set up **400bhp

As most of you guys will know i have been off the road due to getting banned in April, I set my self a goal to fix/replace some of the parts that were due a change or had broken. I go a little carried away and when i found things i wanted i just thought... when its back on the road... it will...
  6. Z

WEPR TD04 Hybrid Turbo Kit, Break Calipers, ARP, FMIC...

Hey guys I must sold my things for build up my project GT. Item For Sale: TD04 Hybrid Turbo Kit external W.gate From WEPR in 321 steel Item Conditions & Description: Brand NEW 0 Miles only outboxing for the Pictures now. Never bolt it on. External Wastegate with Screamer and Tial Wastegate...
  7. C

what will i need for a TD04 conversion on an ep91?

Hi all basically I've not long bought my glanza, I'm looking to TD04 it but would just like to know what I'll need ect any help will be much appreciated!:haha:
  8. S

Snapped Oil Feed Connector - Help please!

Hi, I managed to snap the connector that goes between my oil feed line and my TD05. Can anyone please tell me what part I need (and where I can get one) ? Alternatively, one of my TD04 kits came with this pipe - can anyone confirm whether this has been made for a starlet, or if it's off an...
  9. dark_knight

stainless steel exhaust headers: to wrap or not

some of you may have been following my td04 build.. and know that i got a toyosports ss exhaust header. i've heard of and read several posts of users complaining that they crack a lot. my question is, why do they crack..? what is the real reason..? a) is it that the tubing expands/contracts...
  10. dark_knight

yet another td04 thread!

i know this has been covered tonnes of times and so my question is slightly different: what do you fellaz who have done the swap to td04 use for the oil feed line..? braided or hard-line..? i'm asking because i'm just a little curious as to how well the braided lines handle the searing turbo...
  11. S

Hi newbie from lancashire

Hi had my glanza a few mounths so thought id join up also on uksc aswell I also have a td04 glanza
  12. G

suspension kit and intcooler kit/TD04 kit

im looking for suspension kit and intcooler kit/TD04 kit if you got please let me know. im wondering do people even sell anything in this forum il already send some pm some cock suckers here but no respond. if your not selling anything why create thread.
  13. G

Help On TD04 Glanza Conversion HELP HELP HELP

Hello, i need a bit help on getting my glanza alot faster than what it is, ive read loads of posts and forums but none of them are accuarate. ive seen that alot of people go for the TD04 turbos of the subaru and thats now what i want to do. I bought the car a month ago pretty much close to...
  14. Arnold

Bought a TD04 Kit, but have hotpipe FMIC query

Hello all I've gone and bought a Tuning Developments TD04 Ex gated kit, but it does not come with any pipework for the FMIC I have (expected). I have a WEPR FMIC which has the CT9 flange and bolts onto the turbo. Would a TD04 hot pipe be bolted on also? as I've been looking at the photos...
  15. C

HKS FCON ECU, no loom, easy to wire???

Im currently running a standard 4e-fte but i have a whole TD04 kit and all i need is an ecu Thinking of buying a hks f-con off a fella but he has no loom with it Can i wire this easy without a loom?? Thanks
  16. mark1991

Elgin meet 14th of april

Hello lads, We have set a date for a meet in elgin at the arc car wash car park it is next to burger king. We are trying to get some of the shire lads to go up there as i know there are a few starlets up there. would like to get a good convoy from aberdeenshire to go up. here is some extra...
  17. mark1991

set up of fpr on td04

i know that i sould go to a rolling road to get it set up, but the rolling road it 30 miles away and i rlly need a safe set up to get there...??? the td04 will be running standard boost anyone offer some advice?
  18. S

forged engine with td04 turbo bit wont run right

ive got a forged bottom end and i put a standard head on new headgasket an all that (1.4mm) . i put the engine in put all the plugs on vacuum pipes etc and put new 550cc sard injectors in bare in mind its just on a standard ecu atm , and started her struggled as i left a earth off lol but...
  19. H

EP91 Exhaust System Wanted - Ireland

Hi lads, I'm looking for an a standard/aftermarket exhaust for my 98 Glanza V. If anyone has a backbox with connecting pipe either I'd be interested too. Cash waiting :homer: Cheers
  20. wildchild

Wanted used fuel pump, Springs and TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order

Wanted a used or new sard or any other high performance 255lph fuel pump and a TD04 hybrid turbo in good working order. A custom manifold that fits the tdo4 is required as well. (external wastegate) Also on the lookout for two front shock absorber springs (hard) or adjustable coilovers and an...