uksc

1. E

japanese br racing alloys 14 inch 4x100 pcd

For sale: japanese br racing alloys 14 inch 4x100 pcd Item Condition: the hard parts done, rubbing down and prep, so just ready for you to spray in your colour choice Price and price conditions: 110 Extra Info: got too many sets of 14s so these have to go br racing jap brand 4x100...
  2. E

uber rare racing star jap alloys 14"x6 4x100 pcd

For sale: uber rare racing star jap alloys 14"x6 4x100 pcd Item Condition: could do witha refurb Price and price conditions 130 Extra Info: uber rare racing star alloys i imported from japan eons ago could do with a refurb but these are mega rarer than rocking horse poo. no tyres...
  3. E

compotive mos 8x18 4x100 pcd

For sale: compomotive mos Item Condition: two curbed could do with a refurb Price and price conditions: 365 no offers Extra Info: had these on my jam glanza and they looked the puppies privates prized set of alloys here, really dont want to sell them but times are tight here we have...
  4. E

about uksc

probably not expecting to see anything from me but people need to know..... yea so that matt bridgette, aka socks made a copy of my site uk starlet club with his croneys, aparently it was for the greater good or some shit as he wasnt happy with how i ran my forum.(im still like what the...