wanted

1. Matty_ep82

Full air con system wanted

This may be a shock to most people but I'm looking to fit the air con back into my car. I need everything in the air con system. Compressor, rad, pipes, brackets and bolts. After driving the work car I realise how much I actually use the air con and now want it in the GT. Thanks, Matty
  2. T

WANTED - td04 bolt on kit (or) CT9/12 hybrid

as in the title im looking mainly for a full td04 bolt on kit including mani, good turbo, decat, oil and water lines. alternatively a good condition CT hybrid turbo unit. don't want to spend massive so max price £300 delivered. cheers.
  3. M

Need front wings ep91

Hi, I need glanza front wings, don't mind what colour or scratched as long as there's no rust or major dents that would be perfect. Need the type without indicator holes Cheers
  4. C

Ep80

Looking an ep80 in northern ireland with 4efe engine :rockon:
  5. D

Wanted: Glanza Seat belts

Alright lads, put my car through the NCT today and failed on the belts, looking for the two front belts ASAP, it would be much appreciated
  6. S

WANTED - EP82/EP91 Gearbox

I'm after a EP82/EP91 turbo gearbox in decent condition - the closer to Cambridgeshire the better. Need it mid next-week at the latest so I can get the car all ready for breaking into the 13s at Ultimate Street Car :) Post here or PM me with a location and a price. Cheers
  7. S

URGENT: Starter Motor- East Anglia / London / 100miles of Cambridge

Hi, I urgently need a starter motor somewhere near cambridge, within 100miles or so. Sensible money. Preferably for collection tomorrow? PM me with mobile number if you can. Cheers EDIT: Forgot to say Manual EP82 (but think is the same on EP91?).
  8. x-MissEp82-x

Wanted: GLOVE BOX and few other bits for my ep82 starlet

hiya well as above i really need a few bits: A glovebox for a 1993 ep82 Speakers to replace the shitty ones in front Some (good) 6x9 speakers for the parcel shelf cut outs Drivers side window motor - MUST be in good working order Front strut brace to replace the original one rear...
  9. x-MissEp82-x

WANTED!!!! - Any of the ep82 optional extras CUP HOLDERS ETC / momo steering wheel /

HIYA well as you can see Im looking for some cup holders - original OEM extras that come with some older ep82's IF ANYONE IS BREAKING CAR AND HAS LET ME KNOW! I want anything I can get my hands on that is useable to me. I also need the rubber seal to the passenger o/s pop window. you...
  10. E

Glanza Front calipers,discs and pads.(Non Abs) & ep91 passenger half shaft.**urgent**

Hi, I need a set of glanza front pads, discs and calipers to stick on my n/a. Need to get these sorted asap and cant travel so if theres anyone local to Galway with these parts i can meet any evening. Really hoping to get these as a whole to so not too interested in purchasing them all...
  11. D

Looking for Exhaust piping for ep82

Wel guys iv bought a Blitz exhaust for my ep82 but need piping now .....theres a full ep91 exhaust system on the car which the previous owner put on the car but want to put it back to ep82 set up......anyone send me in the right direction wit places to buy or who to ask please post below. id...
  12. S

Suspension Springs Or Coilovers Urgent

Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks (front).... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to. For an EP91 V btw Thanks
  13. A

Driver side front wing Glanza + indicators wanted

Hi Looking for a driver side front wing for a Glanza 96 + yellow indicators. Good condition, metalic grey wing preferably . For quick reply txt me on my mob, 07825432775 Many Thanks
  14. flip

4efte engine

Just Mot'd my car today and blew the engine on the way home so need a new egine in good condition (4efte). Would consider forged egine at the right money. Has to be in Northern Ireland.
  15. S

Wanted: Standard fuel pump.

I'm looking for a standard fuel pump as I have a walbro fitted and the emissions are sky high, a new lambda is on the way but I'm not convinced it's all to do with that. Providing it works I'm not too fussed about the age ect because I need to get it in and retested. Cheers, Shane
  16. M

Wanted glanza!

I am really struggling to find a glanza to buy :(. I am looking for 1 between 2000 and 3000 pound mark and i no this is quite cheap for a glanza but i would really love 1!! defanetly a white 1! i am not bothered wot spec as long as its a glanza, i live in the cheshire area and is willing...
  17. B

WTD: Boss for OMP Wheel

As above - Got myself a smart OMP Wheel now so just after a boss to fit it! Thought i'd ask here before going and buying new! Steve
  18. T

helpp!!!

does anyone know anybody whos got a ct9 ( or any turbo that will fit 4etfe )knocking around for sale .. prefebly cheap :) mines smoking to hell n burning oil so just going to replace it .. and could anyone tell me how much difference a hybrid would do ?? is it worth upgrading when running a...
  19. T

new and need engine quickly !!!

i really need a glanza engine or crankshaft assembly asap .. but dunno where to get one and how much .. anyone on here selling one ?? please help ?!!!
  20. M

ep82 bits coilovers + exterior toms

i need a set of rear shocks there gab i dont really know if this is a make but there red in colour..and toms side skirts??