£100 OFF MeisterR Coilovers --> Voucher Code TGTT100

MeisterR

Lifer
We have adjusted our offer for members of the forum.
You can now get £100 OFF MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code above!

What that mean is that you can get your hand on a set of MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers starting at only £599…!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers

Zeta-S1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers*

Zeta-R1.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (MacPherson Strut Model)

Zeta-R2.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)
*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction *(Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order? *Price?
Ordering couldn't be easier. *Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.com ) and check out using the secured webshop.
All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code TGTT100 during checkout to get your discount... Simple! *:)

If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

MeisterR

Lifer
I dont see Zeta-S coils for Starlet on your website for 599 (or 699)

Only Zeta-R

Starlet only have Zeta-R because you need the Spherical Bearing Top Mount for camber adjustments. :)
So you get everything you need to adjust the front wheel of the Starlet straight out the box.

Zeta-S is for double wishbone suspension such as Honda Civic where they cannot adjust the front camber using the top mount and have to buy a separate camber arm.

MeisterR

Lifer
Should you want different springs rate, they are available.
We design the suspension to do well with the standard springs rate both on uneven road surfaces or track...

But if you want something harder, that can be easily done. :)

MeisterR

Lifer
Is this offer available for the 4wd coilovers?

Yes, the £100 off offer is also applicable for the EP85 / 95 coilovers.
But the RRP of EP85 / 95 is £100 more because it is a custom build, so they work out £749 for the coilovers.

But it will be a straight bolt on with no mods require.

ryan86

Member +
Is this still running? How much are these deliverd? I try'd the meister r site but the only ones I could find wer like 749 + 15 delivery ??!

Weyro

Member +
What is the softest springs you can offer with these coilovers? The roads where i am from are terrible.

MeisterR

Lifer
What is the softest springs you can offer with these coilovers? The roads where i am from are terrible.

The standard 5/4 is the softest you can go.
The ride quality comes from the damper valving, and these we look into alot.

The suspension been tested by guys up at Aberdeen and all have been happy with its ride quality over some rough roads. :)

Guye

Lifer
I want to order a set of these in December once I get an end of year bonus. Hopefully there will be special pricing then.