£16K R5 Turbo anyone?

GT_Neil

Member +
I hate normal R5 Turbo's

But that is one of the worst i have seen, the price is just comedy though.

tom_hunt

Member +
lol you think so? I mean I no it would cost loads more to buy a standard one to get it up to that standards but do you think some one will actually pay that much for some thin so ugly!!! lol

Tom

cantbassed

Member +
that is cool! looks lik of the road going versions from the group b rally cars! prefere the pug 205 one though

GT_Neil

Member +
Perhaps making it even more unstable lol.

I don't know what a gordini is but i'm sure its not worth more than a quater of the price of a R35 GTR :rockon:

Broomy

Member +
yeh i believe its a Gordini... ultra special!!!

not that id pay that sort of money ... but its probably worth the cash

all fiberglass

richglanzav

Member +
i know its a lot of muni lol but thats a proper group B rallycar mid engined 4wd etc...piece of history rly...it raced against all the other group b cars like metro 6r4 audi rs200 etc wud probz keep up with all the modern day WRC cars

glanzanut

Lifer
im not a fan of them but sum of you have been a bit quick to slate it! that does appear to be an original gordini and so if that is the case its worth every penny! id like to see most things catch that round the twisty stuff cause they wud have no chance!:freddy:

nexia201

Member +
nice car immagine p/w ratio!!! around corners it might even shame the R35GTR at a fraction of the price and technology

Its not a Gordini, its a Turbo 2.

"The first 400 production 5 Turbos was made to comply with Group 4 homologation. A second version, Turbo 2, was introduced using stock Renault 5 parts replacing many of light alloy components in the original 5 Turbo version. The original 5 Turbo was in retrospect called "Turbo 1". The Turbo 2 was less expensive, but had nearly the same levels of performance."

C

CTR_Timmy

Love it!! I love RS Turbos If I had that kind of money i would buy it in an instance!!

Sigma

Member +
Thats fucking awesome :)

Worth absolutely every single penny, for a piece of rally history.

Anyone that says a bad word about it, needs a stiff conversation with themselves.

:D