£549 +P&P Group Buy: MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers! Offer Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterR

Lifer
Now it is summer time and it seems like a few owners are starting to get their GT on tracks, I think it might be a great time to do a group buy.

What I want to do is to run a group buy, and depending on how many people order, the price will be lower for everyone. (Offer Extended)

I have done a few changes, so what I will do is now £549 + P&P if we can get 5 or more order...
Now that is a awesome discount. :)

The RRP of the Zeta-R Coilovers is £729 + £15 P&P.

If we can get:

5+: £549 + P&P

(UK Mainland Delivery, Isle / N. Ireland +£10)

To Join, simply reply to the thread and I'll will add your name on the list.
The coilovers are in stock so once the group buy finish, it will be send out next day. :)

1. Festival500
2. glanza97
3. Sheldon
4. Sheldon

------------------ £549 + P&P ------------------

5. ronzgt
6. sven ep82
7. cooz93
8. c3dpo
9. jordan jt

Last edited:

MeisterR

Lifer

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers for Toyota GT Turbo / Glanza (EP82 / EP91)

EP91.jpg

The NEW Zeta-R are build bespoke for the EP82 / EP91 chassis.
The spring rates and damper rate are design so you are able to get a compliant ride through uneven country road surface without being excessively harsh for daily use.

The specification also have been modified so you will be able to have complete control over your ride height.
Many coilovers cannot lower the EP82 / EP91 far enough in the rear because they were specified for the American Tercel.
MeisterR have gone back to the drawing board and design a new rear damper to ensure that you can lower the car enough, yet have enough adjustment to raise the car to acceptable ride height.

A quick overview of the Zeta-R Coilovers: high quality adjustable monotube dampers, linear rate springs, and a modern dual perch coilovers design. Zeta-R have revised damping specifically made for the UK roads, longer damper stroke travel for the bumps and dips, and 32 stage damping adjustment for fine tuning your desired ride.

Spring Rate:
Front: 5.0 kg/mm (280lb/in)
Rear: 4.0 kg/mm (225lb/in)

Aluminium Top Mount with PillowBall Bearing and Camber Adjustments.
Anodised Red Aluminium Top Mount with Integrated PillowBall Bearing and Camber Adjustments replace your worn out steel top mount.
The Camber Adjustments allows precise setting of your front camber geometry (No need for Camber Bolts) and will reduce tyre wear from excessive negative cambers from lowering.

CamberTop.jpg

MonoTube Dampers with Black Chromium Plated Body, Cold Coiling SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
MonoTube Dampers ensure high performance damping and ability to dissipate heat under hard usage.
The Black Chromium Plating have endure salt spray test and is by far the best anti-corrosion plating available.
There are 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined). Lengthen Rubber Boot ensure the damper piston will be protected from harsh environment.
The Cold Coiled Linear Rate Springs use high grade SAE9254 Steel to ensure strength and provide linear and predictable weight transfer characteristic.

Zeta-S-springs.jpg

Anodised Aluminium Spring Perch and Locking Collar
Lightweight Aluminium Collars are use to lock your springs and brackets in place.
The "Polyamide" springs isolator are use to reduce noise and spring binding issue associated with rubber isolator.

Zeta-S-collar.jpg

Steel Lower Bracket.
Steel Lower Brackets ensure strength are maintain during hard usages.
We choose steel over aluminum because in case of a catastrophic failure (such as in a collision), steel will bend where aluminum will shatter.
The double wall welded design also makes the unit much stronger by reinforcing the edge of the bracket wall.

Brackets.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
bargain for some great coilys, love mine. an top bloke too deal with. get your names down guys

MeisterR

Lifer
you hardly do these for st205 celica with super strut?

Sorry, don't do super strut as most coilovers either are crazy expensive or require cutting and welding of the original super strut.
The problem is because the super strut is a Toyota patented item, therefore no aftermarket manufacturer are allow to produce it.

Sorry.

If only i had the spare cash :( top price

John

Worth joining if you want... I am happy to to make some arrangement to keep the price for you if you are interested. :)
Just let me know and I am happy to help.

MeisterR

Lifer
Updated the thread, we only need 15 people now for the lowest price break.

Step on up because you know you want to. :rockon:

jpglanza

Fresh Recruit
geometry set up

does anyone know anyone in south east ireland who can do the full geometry set up?? bought a second hand set of meisters last nyt, cant wait to get them fitted and properly set up.

djdiller

Member +
Looks like a good buy guys, but wit the resession i think alot of people wil be shoppin around, but in my opinion the
best coilover for our roads easily

Diller

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
this closed jerrick? maybe there is place for 2 more sets? and can you arrange a delivery price on 2 sets to malta? if we can go into the group buy, how many people are there and whats the price?

sheldon

MeisterR

Lifer
Right, we have hit enough to go through to the £549 area... then so we can get things started.

I have drop you guys a PM, and we can get things sorted. :)

MeisterR

Lifer
Malta: I think we should see how many guys in Malta we can get interested.
I will see if we can ship everything at one go to Sheldon (as he is the area rep) and everyone can pick up from him.

This will spread the cost of shipping and should be cheaper for everyone.

I check the cost last time and it was about £100 to ship 1 box to Malta... so if we can spread everything across it will make it much more economical for everyone! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.