£8500 mr2??

stew

Member +
newera generally do tend to ship only the best (overpriced) motors over, someone will buy them aswell. they've had some amazing cars pass through their showroom though i think there's like a past sales section on their website.. minted ae86s, 30 year old skylines etc .. stuff i can only dream of owning ¬¬

sanchez

Member +
Yeah had a look through there past sales before and true have sold some amazing cars but fook that is expensive

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
its seriously expensive but also stupid clean its like a year old car never mind ten lol

riko666

Member +
As Stew said, Newera usually import the best examples ever and are reknowned for exceptional service...never seen a "bargain" from them though, they are priced to match their service...

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah to be fair those MR2's are incredable condition. Look at the engine bay in the 2nd one. It is in pristine condition. Literally like new. This is a real appeal for me especially if i was really enthusiastic about a particular car.I wouldnt spend that much for an MR2 but i wouldnt blame someone for buying it.

Matchew

Member +
When my dad first brought the red v (the one i owned) he paid £6500 and that was concours condition with only 15,000 miles on it, so someone will pay that

J25GTi

Lifer
The newera s15, the white one with 18" TE37's and a CF spoiler is the most gorgeous car ive ever seen...

Ted

Member +
thats a really nice example but 5 grand max. these people obviously never heard of the recession.

i'm an mr2 specalist so deal with these all day long, but 9500 is a bit high but there still worth more than 5k

you have to remember there rev 5 so the last model ever made and if there 1999 means in the last 5 months of the mr2 ever being made.

Outstanding condition. I'd say the 9500 is worth more 7, but like someone else said its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Tim
TB Developments