10th year anniversary sale..prices slashed on all manifold/downpipe combos!!!!

wickedep

Trader
hello lads,
continuing with our sales...we will be extending the following discounts to all manifold/downpipe combos for a limited time..

td04 m/s SR-series manifold-downpipe combo --$495usd shipped (regular retail $665)
td04 m/s SR-series ext.gate manifold-downpipe combo --$520usd shipped (regular retails $690)
td04 m/s Evolution manifold-downpipe combo --$545usd shipped (regular retail $725)
td04 m/s Evolution ext.gate manifold-downpipe combo--$560usd shipped ( regular retail $750)
Gt28/T3 Godzilla m/s manifold-downpipe combo--$635usd shipped (regular retail $850)
CT9 Power up kit --$450usd shipped (regular retail $600)
K24 uprated manifold-downpipe combo--$515usd shipped (regular retail $690)
CT9 manifold-seperated decat combo --$440usd shipped (regular retail $590)

hurry and get your orders in whilst this special is on...do not miss the chance to buy our beautifully crafted products at these silly prices :rockon:

sacha
wickedEP Racing

clarkytrd

Member +
How long is this offer on for sacha??

Absolute baragins there, may be very tempted by the m/s evolution kit!

Will be in touch mate

John

wickedep

Trader
How long is this offer on for sacha??

Absolute baragins there, may be very tempted by the m/s evolution kit!

Will be in touch mate

John

havnt decided yet mate..probably only for 2-3 weeks..better get youre ass in gear :) :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

clarkytrd

Member +
Better rob a bank you mean!!

Damn I may just get another loan, cause these are unbeatable prices!

Leave it with me and I'l get back to you ok Sacha!

Thanks alot
John

wickedep

Trader
can you not do a super deal on a ct9 intercooler? :kiss:

no specials on this item mate because it costs us a lot to import the cooler itself...our profit margins are too low to give any subsatancial discounts..the best i can do would be around $600usd shipped (regular retail is $695usd shipped)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

string gt

Member +
any performance gains from the evo manifold over the sr. also which one has the new ext wastegate piping where it goes out the left, down, round n up to the right side. opposite to the downpipe side. cheers

wickedep

Trader
any performance gains from the evo manifold over the sr. also which one has the new ext wastegate piping where it goes out the left, down, round n up to the right side. opposite to the downpipe side. cheers

the evolution manifold is what has the wastegate outlet you are describing.

the evolution manifold's design offer a bit more power and torque over the Sr-series.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
how much for external gated evo mani, downpipe, gaskets n screamer for 38mm ext gate? Cheers

externally gated evo manifold --$475usd shipped
screamer/gaskets-- $50usd shipped

if you buy the downpipe too, the special rate applies matey..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

string gt

Member +
so it'd be 560 plus 50 right. So 610 dollars delivered. Thats a good deal. Can u work it into pounds n tell me how to pay. Cheers

wickedep

Trader
if youre buying the manifold/downpipe combo..then i'll do the combo+screamer for $590usd shipped. the total with paypal fee's comes to $613usd shipped ( or 395GBP ) . our paypal address is "wickedeppayments@yahoo.com"..in case you want to go ahead and send payment. cheers..

sacha
wickedEP Racing