1993 Black Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 For Sale

Sirius75

Member +
For sale: 1993 Square Light Starlet Gt Turbo

Item Condition: Not The Best Of Conditions....

Price and price conditions: Looking For Around £650

Extra Info:

I Bought My Starlet Back In The Middle Of January This Year. I Bought It With Suspected Little Ends Gone. And Was Gonna Fix It Up And Get Her Running How She Should Of Been. But Due To Lack Of Time, Money And Space, She Now Needs To Go, To Make Way For Something Cheaper And More Reliable :(

The Bad Things...
Engine Is Knocking Still Due To Suspected Little Ends Gone. Engine Still Runs And Pulls Like A Train.
The Gearbox Has Recently Just Shat Itself Which Is The Reason For Selling.
Speedo Has Not Worked Since I Got The Car. Will Need A New Set Of Clocks. As I Have Already Changed The Speedo Cable And Made No Difference.
Passenger Side Inner CV Joint Has Split And I Believe The Joint Is Now Knackered.
Bad Laquer Peel On The Roof.
I Believe One Of The Wheels Is Buckled.
And The Area Where The "GT TURBO" Sticker Sits On The Rear Of The Car Is All Dented Inwards.

The Good Points
Its Got A Front Mount Intercooler.
Air Filter Relocated To Front Grill.
Has A HKS FCD Fitted.
Has A Fuel Pressure Regulator Fitted.
Has A Boost Gauge And Oil Tempreture Gauge Fitted Inside.
HKS Adjustable Actuator That Was Running Just Under 1 Bar Of Boost On Standard Ct9.
Has Uprated Braced Manifold (Not The One Thats Pictured), Decat Coupled With A Tiger Exhaust System
Lowered Suspension On Springs With Standard Shocks It Looks Like.
Momo Steering Wheel
Blitz turbo Timer

When I First Got The Car, I Found Out That All The Brakes Were Basically Shot To Hell. So I Got Some 3g 10 Grooved Disks For The Front With EBC Red Stuff Ceramic Pads. And Just Standard Discs And Pads On The Back.
Car Also Has ABS.
Kept Breaking Oil Feed Pipes. And Just The Other Day Bought And Fitted One Of Racetech's Braided Oil Feed Pipes, So That Is Basically Brand New Aswell.

The Previous Owner Spent Just Under £600 Getting The Head Rebuilt And Still Have The Reciept To Prove That, Aswell As A Receipt For When I Got The Exhaust Flexi Pipe Fixed Aswell Not Too Long Ago.
And All Wheels Apart From One Have Loads Of Tread Still On The Tyres. And There Fitted With Cooper 82V ZEON XTC's

Tax Until The Beginning Of Next Year
MOT Runs Out 6th March 2011

Also The Whole Rear Of The Car Has Been Stripped Out. I Still Have All The Interior. So If Whoever Wants To Buy The Car Wants It. I Can Chuck It In...Aswell As A Standard Gutted Cat And A Slightly Better Than Standard Excedy Clutch

I've Been As Honest As I Can With Regards To Describing The Car, But I May Have Left Something Out Somewhere
Pictures:
When She Was In Her Prime
PICT0hhg001.jpg

IMG00039-20101024-1637.jpg

IMG00038-20101024-1637.jpg

IMG00031-20100622-1609.jpg

IMG00021-20100518-2100.jpg

IMG00036-20101009-0155.jpg

PICT0gtugjh012.jpg

PICT0005hj.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message Me On Here....

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up Only Im Afraid. Will Either Need To Be Towed Or Trailored As The Gearbox Has Given Up

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
just curous mate, how does the bonnet close with the fmic pipin like that?

sorry for being off topic tho.

Sirius75

Member +
An Old Picture I Got From When One Of The Previous Owners Had It. You Can See In This Pic How It Shuts If You Look Carefully
DSC00021.jpg

danb87

South East England Area Rep
oh you have cut the bonnet out, thats a good idea dude. never seen that before. glwts

Sirius75

Member +
I Can Get You Pictures Of The Bad Points.........But Obviously Not Right Now.
I Shall Get Them Done For You Tomorrow.
Another Thing I Remembered. Was That The Air Con Has Also All Been Taken Out

lingl9z

Member +
Just a quick one - Why's the PCV been blocked off mate? how likely is it the little ends that are gone as on my Old GT I was told little ends but it turnt out to be big ends!

Sirius75

Member +
I Cant Tell You Why Its Blocked Off. Was Like That When I Bought It Mate........And I'm Not Really Sure, As I Said Above. Its Suspected Little Ends. Previous Owner Put All New Big Ends In So I Think Thats What Ruled Out It Being That. But The Engine Does Not Knock All That Bad. The Only Time It Does It Its Worst Is When You First Start The Engine From Cold

Sirius75

Member +
Right I Know Im A Day Late But I Have Got More Picture Of The Bits Wrong With Her
I'll Let The Pictures Do The Talking
The Worst One
PICT0011.jpg

Slight Peel From Above The Washer Jets Aswell
PICT0012.jpg

And The Dent
PICT0010.jpg

If You Look In This Picture In The Corner You Can See Where Someone Had Put a Sticker Or Something On The Back Of The Car
PICT0014.jpg

And From My Own Doing From Parking Too Close Too Walls
PICT0005.jpg

Latest Pic Of Engine Bay With Better Braced Mani Than In the Last Picture
PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

As Said Before....Speedo Didnt Work So Replaced It With My Sat Nav....Will Not Come With Car lol
PICT0017.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0001.jpg