Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetech

Member +
For sale: 1995 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

Item Condition:Used

Price and price conditions: 3000 ovno

Extra Info:

I am sad to see this happen but I need to sell my Quad light GT.
This car was bought as a run around while I rebuilt my MK1 GT for racing, however at the start of the season the MK1 wasn’t ready so I took the decision to use this car for one race at Rockingham knowing I could drop the result at the end of the season (Championship points awarded for 5 out of 6 races). Something amazing happened however and I won the class beating a 200+ bhp Starlet and two 200+ bhp Glanza's.

More problems happened with my MK1 and I was forced to use this car for the whole season, I finished 3rd in class and 13th overall beating some big power MR2's and Celica GT4's. The engine has remained standard for the whole season and only the handling has been changed and modified.
This is how the car is being sold now, this car is amazing on track and anyone could buy this and enter the Toyota Sprint Series 2010 knowing they have a competitive car to work with.

Because I have been racing her she has been maintained religiously with regular oil changes and plug changes. I was driving her to races so I had to make sure nothing was going to break with her.

There are a couple of marks on the car, please don’t expect a show and shine car. There is a dent on the front wing by the indicator and a repair to the driver’s door lock (both done before I bought the car, the previous owner was Mikey B on this site. I am sure he won’t mind you asking him questions)

The racing stickers have been removed along with the Toyota sunstrip but the 3 stickers on the rear windows are still there. I am just waiting for a nice day to give her a good clean and polish

the spec is as follows:-

TRD short shifter
TRD gear knob
Whitline front anti roll bar 22mm
Whitline rear anti roll bar non ajustable
RSR panhard rod
D2 Coilovers
EBC Drilled disks
EBC Yellow Stuff Pads
New rear disks and Pads
Apexi air filter with custom made flange
Toyota optional body kit
Toyota optional sun strip (Can be removed)
The clock dial has been changed to read MPH but the speed limiter is still in place and the millage is still in KM
ARC Bov
HKS high power silent cat back system
MK1 Stearing wheel
JVC Head unit
Toad Cat 1 Alarm

Tax = March 2010
MOT = April 22nd 2010

Its done 124000 KM so 77000 miles

Pictures:
DSCF0906.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

A pic from Teeside Autodrome
DSC03126.jpg

Contact Details:

U2U me on here please

Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Collection please, its a bit big to post.

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I can add a "+1" for this cars abilities. With a decent driver in the seat it can be very competitive. Pete has managed to get some very good times out of this car on the track, and he's fat, just imagine what a normal sized person can do!

Matchew

Member +
I can add a "+1" for this cars abilities. With a decent driver in the seat it can be very competitive. Pete has managed to get some very good times out of this car on the track, and he's fat, just imagine what a normal sized person can do!

Lol, X2 nice clean car in the flesh, nice bas car just needs some engine mods

Streetech

Member +
He's not fat, they're just cuddle handles :eek: x x

Haha, thanx mate.

I dont really want to sell it but I need the cash to get the MK1 ready to race.
I am sorry to the people who have U2U'd me but I wont be breaking her, its being sold as it is.

I am open to offers via U2U but please dont take the p*ss.

Streetech

Member +
Finally had a day where it wasnt raining so I washed her and took some more pictures of the car including all the bad points.
The battery was flat but after a jump start she worked fine, just a couple of squeeks that soon went. I will give her an oil change and a polish (it was way too cold today)before someone buys her.
This shows the damage to the drivers lock, it was like this from japan according to the previous owner (Mikey B)
DSCF1148.jpg

This is the dent on the front wing.
DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

There are some scratches on the side skirt, again this is from japan (look like strap marks as they all go straight up and also under the shirt)
DSCF1155.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

She has been sat for a couple of weeks now so the breaks had a little rust on them, After a short drive she was all good.
DSCF1156.jpg

Please note you will get the wheels in the first post with the red lip, NOT the wantanabe's
DSCF1157.jpg

Speedo is in MPH, Tacho reads in Km
DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

Not the best stereo but you will also get the origional double din toyota stereo
DSCF1163.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

Guye

Lifer
Every time I see cars like this for sale it hurts my heart that we can never import another one :( I would love to have this! Good luck with the sale.

Streetech

Member +
This is now sold.
It was sad to see her go but the new owner is a member on here and I am sure i will see it at shows next year.

Hope you have as much fun with her as I did. :drive:

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.