1st batch of parts from breaking glanza(257.4bhp) (new pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoods

Member +
For sale: Hks evc-6 boost controller

Item Condition:used but perfect condition

Price and price conditions: 275sterling

Extra Info:hks newest one on market.absolutely savage job,it holds my td04l internally wastegated to the nearest .03bar boost.never spikes over this.

Pictures:
this is it on the dash during day:
DSC04606.jpg

DSC05067.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage or collection
.......................................................................................................
For sale: Greddy type-s purple top dump valve

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions: 155sterling

Extra Info: rare as flying pigs and imo and im sure others will agree it is the best sounding dump valve on the market.comes with adaptor flange and reducing hose as seen in pic

Pictures:
mycars461.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage
....................................................................................................
For sale: Sard 550cc injectors.

Item Condition:used for 300km

Price and price conditions: 265pounds sterling

Extra Info: perfect condition,straight fit in place of original injectors.ideal for anyone wanting to run huge boost.still have boxes.i paid 400+ for these from japan not so long ago.

Pictures:
63506%20550cc%20TF.jpg

......................................................................................................

For sale: momo gear knob

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:20pounds

Extra Info: is the one out of the mx5 sport.has like a mahogany finish.

Pictures:
DSC05097.jpg
[/IMG]

..................................................................................................

For sale: AMS FMIC kit

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions; 370pounds

Extra Info: piping is part of jam racing kit.just had all new silicone joiners and jubilee clips.intercooler is 4"thick.Bought for 550sterling the in momentum motorsports FOR CORE ALONE about 600km ago.look brilliant and not one stone chip in core.would be ideal for big turbo.piping also has flange for dump valve recently very neatly joined into it.

Pictures:
DSC05059.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05058.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage/collection
..................................................................................................
For sale: Td04l turbo kit

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions:675sterling

Extra Info: td04l turbo kit includesthe following;-internally wastegate-brand new speedvision downpipe(new model never fitted)-speedvision new model mani(used about half an hour driving)-all oil and water lines-dual core rad with slim line fan-custom mount for oil and water lines to rad and custom rad mounts to chassis-blitz lm induction kit relocated to front bumper.

Pictures:(show old downpipe which is for sale seperately)
DSC05041.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC05043.jpg

DSC05042.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection or postage
.....................................................................................

ANY POSTAGE WILL BE REGISTERED AND INSURED.please allow for 4%paypal fees if paying via paypal or i dont mind taking bank transfer etc.any other parts on my car are for sale.these are just the first batch of products.any questions / further pics needed just ask...

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Hi mate, you just need to add a pic of the Bee R and change the gearknob & injector catalogue pics to pics of the actual items please.

Good luck with the sale,

Jay

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
can i have the jam gear knob please. if you could pm me payment details. Ta

clarkytrd

Member +
hey mate, what price wud u do the recaro's for??

im living up in wicklow.... no problem collecting them.

cracking looking seats!!

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.