2 power flex mounts + 1 stock mount = loadz of vibrations?? please look

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Hi all.. soo.. i had changed the front gearbox mount and engine mount to powerflex ones and left the rear gearbox mount standard brand new. i done this thinking it would vibrate less.. but i am getting a vibration in the hood bumper and steering and even the roof! on idle esp!

do you think its vibrating cos of the rear mount ?

dac69er

Super Moderator
its vibrating because of the powerflex ones. they will bed in a bit and get less harsh, but they will always vibrate. I have been meaning to go back to stock mounts for a while as the powerflex ones just aren't nice on my daily.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
its vibrating because of the powerflex ones. they will bed in a bit and get less harsh, but they will always vibrate. I have been meaning to go back to stock mounts for a while as the powerflex ones just aren't nice on my daily.

well they are about two years old and it have been like that... im expecting some vibration but nothing like this. i got friends with powerflex ones and mine is much more harsh!

now that im thinking... could be the idle? i mean it sits nice at 900/1000 but due to it have some mods and emanage.. ?

5e colin

Member +
they vibrate a small bit

i race around on solid nylon inserts now that vibrates the fuck out off mi car when on tick over it aint to bad while driving