akaye4000

Member +
i have for sale the engine out of my gt as ive gone forged now:p

For sale:4efte engine

Item Condition:

very good condition and has done approx 75000 miles

Price and price conditions: £300ono

Extra Info:

About 2,000 miles ago it had a new genuine toyota headgasket when the cylinder head was changed over for the following cylinder head:
The head has been skimmed,shimmed and valve seats cut and valves lapped in and had speedvision valve spring put in along with all new headgasket gasket kit inc. valve stem seals etc
The cam belt was changed at this time to and comes as it is in the picture.

Contact Details: Pm me if interested

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection would be best but can send at buyers expense or im willing to travel up to 30 miles to meet up

Last edited:

Craig_GT

Lifer
bump, am I asking to much?

Think it may be a bit on the high side mate, for what you have shown i sold an engine (the same) for around the £200-£250 mark..

for £550 id expect to have manifolds, pumps etc. (basically a full engine)

just my 2p tho.. good luck with the sale either way

Last edited:

jamesbaa

Member +
Think it may be a bit on the high side mate, for what you have shown i sold an engine (the same) for around the £200-£250 mark..

for £550 id expect to have manifolds, pumps etc. (basically a full engine)

just my 2p tho.. good luck with the sale either way

Id have to agree with craig, you'de possibly get the £550 if it had a gearbox aswell as the above!!!

GTnomez

Member +
Extra Info:

About 2,000 miles ago it had a new genuine toyota headgasket when the cylinder head was changed over for the following cylinder head:
The head has been skimmed,shimmed and valve seats cut and valves lapped in and had speedvision valve spring put in along with all new headgasket gasket kit inc. valve stem seals etc
The cam belt was changed at this time to and comes as it is in the picture.

i reckon the original price was fair considering the work that as done on it, that must have cost a bit to do

Big_Daddy

Member +
i reckon the original price was fair considering the work that as done on it, that must have cost a bit to do

Well i wouldnt pay over 300, i payed 300 bobs for full engine/turbo/auxarly for 300.
Sorry for spamming your thread just a rough idea how much these standard engine go for.;)

GTnomez

Member +
Well i wouldnt pay over 300, i payed 300 bobs for full engine/turbo/auxarly for 300.
Sorry for spamming your thread just a rough idea how much these standard engine go for.;)

well he has had a bit of work on it which isnt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.