4efte engine

DanStarlet

Fresh Recruit
Hi im after a glanza v 4efte engine,intercooler,ignitor,coil,alternator,gearbox,ecu,wiring looms both interior dash and engine bassically all parts need to run

thanks
Dan

dac69er

Super Moderator
how much could you get me an engine, loom etc for jay? enoughto do a transplant on my uk ep91?

Jay

Admin
how much could you get me an engine, loom etc for jay? enoughto do a transplant on my uk ep91?

Not in a position to offer complete kits at the minute, need to bring some more stock in. Expect to pay around the £1200 for what's needed to do a decent job, more if you are upgrading performance parts. An example of a budget conversion is my trackcar and I wouldn't recommend that as a good path as you get what you pay for..

Jay

Admin
yea its transplant into a sportif,what have you got? and how much you want for it??

Where are you based?

I'll need to see what all I have available. Some of it is reserved for a SR conversion but I can see what's left over.

DanStarlet

Fresh Recruit
im in the north-west UK,ok cool thanks let me know what there is left(and i'll probably have it),or if you come across anouther conversion kit

thanks
Dan

Jay

Admin
Dead on, I'm in Northern Ireland so getting an engine to you is expensive. Should be able to help with the smaller items though. Leave it with me.

DanStarlet

Fresh Recruit
yea cool i can get the bare glanza engine off ebay which is the biggest bit i take it a ep82 box will fit so its bassicallly turbo,intercooler,ignitor,wiring looms and all the smaller bits that will be needed

thanks
Dan

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
you don't need to change the entire loom mate. we converted mine with an EP82 GT engine, engine loom, ecu and gearbox.

DanStarlet

Fresh Recruit
yea i wanted the entire loom for the glanza conversion,but if i cant find that i will convert my loom over to fit with a ep82 loom ive got pin outs for about 4 different 4efte ep82 ecu's,wiring diagrams for the ep82 and 4efe ecu pinouts,looking at it all just looks like swapping wires around and adding those that don't exist,bit of work but its gonna be worth it