4efte in malta goes 10.5!!!

animal gt

Member +
wel done to the guy,seen he done a 10.5!! so malta back ahead on the times:slap::haha: i see he uses a dogbox doh. 4efte FTW..lol

looks like another trip to uk soon;):drive:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
geting better n better. would like too see if you can set another 10 sean an give the record back too the uk strip lol

i know usc is a propper chav fest dude, but for the past like 3 years some twin turbo pug has been winnin the class fwd turbo etc we need you down there too show him how its done lol.

ill supply a case of the finest beers for you ha.

TheStarletGT

Member +
With my 3SGTE setup, i will later build a 600hp setup and do 9's. Out of all starlet owners here in Australia, i will be the one that will contend to break your record.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
With my 3SGTE setup, i will later build a 600hp setup and do 9's. Out of all starlet owners here in Australia, i will be the one that will contend to break your record.

dude no one cares, i literally would rather have that deushe with a swift turbo painted like the jungle an wheeli bars on his fwd car on here braggin than you. you are the most predictable an least intresting prick ive ever seen ona forum.

now do us a favour and piss of.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
bloody 4e is surprising me recently lol... Cracking time... Id be over the moon to get an 11 in mine let alone 10's! Nice!

corofin12345

Member +

oh and btw.. with your setup it wont be classed.. in otherwords, even if you break 9's it still doesnt matter cause its not a 4efte..."thats the whole point here sponky doink".... ill laugh at the day you pull up to the line expecting to race a 4efte with your big fat swelled head and get put up against a 1000bhp supra.. your half arsed attempt to make people jealous has slightly backfired my friend(your not my friend).. you should do your homework before your put up absolute cock on the forum.. you are a FAIL.!!

Last edited:

animal gt

Member +
geting better n better. would like too see if you can set another 10 sean an give the record back too the uk strip lol

i know usc is a propper chav fest dude, but for the past like 3 years some twin turbo pug has been winnin the class fwd turbo etc we need you down there too show him how its done lol.

ill supply a case of the finest beers for you ha.
i could set another 10 no bothers man,its just any better than 10.6 is the question,id say i could doh. and i think its on the cards now again after this haha.in talks allready of when am coming next! will keep yas posted:)

I thought you brought your car to malta Sean looking at the title lol.

haha never taught of that actualy!! say a few hearts missed a beat when they seen thread allright .lol would love to but dam it would cost alot lad.