4wd starlet ep85 shell!!

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
For sale:

Item Condition: good :D

my first advert hasn't appeared for some reason so heres my 2nd go hoping this one will

Price and price conditions: £2000

Extra Info: all listed below

Pictures: posted below

Contact Details: 07456853332 or pm or post on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Year: 1995
Model: ep85 sports selection
Tax: 30/09/13
MOT: 04/14
Mileage:

Description: EP85 4wd rolling shell. rare as you like.

ive had my fun with it so im going to let it go. ive got other stuff to be on with. This is the sports selection model the only one you will ever find. Its got all electrics including the sun roof, oem door speaker pods and the rear oem speakers on the parcel shelf. Also it comes with the rear anti roll bar which the ep95 models do not, this was all powder coated and re bushed a bit back.

All the history of the car is on the forum from when i bought it http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/19453-my-forged-5e-4wd-ep85-anyone-after-an-ep85/

a couple of things worth noting. obviously theres no engine included! the car will be a rolling shell for you to put an engine in. i will include the 4wd sump which you will need. The bonnet needs painted. the car doesn't have the full gt kit fitted. it needs the pieces down the sides or the car. The car will be on some old honda alloys as i want to keep my semi slicks.

The car has a full 316 stainless 2.5 inch system with a hks super dragger back box which will be included in the sale. its not a perfect fit but it does the job.

any other bits i have like the mister r's or wms 4 pots ect can be negotiated extra onto the price.

The private plate is not included and wont go with the car.

The car has done a 1.8 60 foot time on concrete so the potential is there for a quick drag car if thats what your into

Price: £2000

Pictures:
heaps in the owners section

20130411_154155_1_zpsfbfb17d1.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

pic courtasy of TD. hope they dont mind

977236_531304190260231_1877005441_o_zps0e29137c.jpg

Contact Details: pm or post here or 07456853332 no kids with dreams please!! daft questions or offers will not be replied to. im not interested in any swaps unless its a mk1,a dc2 shell or a knackered ae86 lol.

Nippon

Member +
Ah mate.
Massively want this.
Been keeping my eyes open for a 4WD since selling my Glanza.
Need to convince my Mrs now.
Wish me luck.

Nippon

Member +
wow now thats under the thumb ^^ lol

Lol.
Sold my other Glanza so i could save up for a house to move out with her.
Rule was the house had to have a garage so I could build another Starlet though. :p
Havent bought the house yet so I think this car has come up just a bit too early.
Nevermind.

weeJohn

Lifer
So sorry to see this car at this stage, when it was first built by Trevor I had my eye on it, but since then it has been worked at so much its hardly recognisable.

Hope it goes to a good home.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
So sorry to see this car at this stage, when it was first built by Trevor I had my eye on it, but since then it has been worked at so much its hardly recognisable.

Hope it goes to a good home.

Anymore history on the car that you know of John? Could be interested in knowning.

sdutton007

Member +
Can I ask how you managed to fit an exhaust to it? My understanding was that due to the propshaft and chassis, you couldn't really fit an aftermarket exhaust on?

This is the main reason I've been planning to use a side-exit exhaust on my blue EP85 instead :S

dac69er

Super Moderator
you will have to custom fabricate an exhaust. mine runs a similar route to the stock exhaust, by the side of the propshaft. its a little tighter than a fwd ep to thread the exhaust over the rear axle, but its nothing major.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Seen a 2.5" on one before, get the right exhaust guy and you won't have any bother.

mine is either a 2.5" or a 2.25" inch and it has no issues unless i smash over one of the massive craters in the road and then it bangs!

sdutton007

Member +
Useful info cheers. I'll probably stick with the side exit though since the bumper has already been cut and welders charge an absolute fortune