5e rear crank seal

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i think i have this:confused: i got a seal last year it cost 50 euro and i never used it lol the part number is

90311-75009 , is the 4e same as 5e ??

GTnomez

Member +
i think i have this:confused: i got a seal last year it cost 50 euro and i never used it lol the part number is

90311-75009 , is the 4e same as 5e ??

No the 4e is smaller than the 5e! I already have a 4e one but want a 5e one.

Would Toyota swap it? lol!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
No the 4e is smaller than the 5e! I already have a 4e one but want a 5e one.

Would Toyota swap it? lol!

worth a try i suppose i would given it to ya for nothing too would of saved a few quid lol , expensive little things they are :p

sam_glanz

Member +
Are they really?? i orederd one the other day but i orderd it with a new oil pump ect, so my bill was pretty big anyways, £45 quid???

GTnomez

Member +
Yes mate! Stupidly i bought a whole engine gasket rebuild kit when all i need is the head overhaul and just buy the crank seal separate! Would have saved my about £40!

The part number is 90311-80012 (thanks ed)

Yours would have come to about 150 or so with the oil pump. The £45 was with discount aswell :$

whiteglanzav

Member +
Yes mate! Stupidly i bought a whole engine gasket rebuild kit when all i need is the head overhaul and just buy the crank seal separate! Would have saved my about £40!

The part number is 90311-80012 (thanks ed)

Yours would have come to about 150 or so with the oil pump. The £45 was with discount aswell :$

no worries dude it is expesive i know -

but u need it lol

thats how much i paid for it if its any consollation lol (£40 i think)

sam_glanz

Member +
yeah my bill was £145.58 for oil pump, rear main oil seal,2 front main oil seals for two differant pumps i matched up, cam tensioner spring, oil pick up seal, and rocker cover seal, a mate works there so i would think there some sort of discount.

GTnomez

Member +
Nice price!

What i plan to do is this, i asked them about their refund policy and that i might have to check if it fits as its a custom build. I will open it, swap it with the 4e one and say it doesnt fit!

Worth a try :haha:

whiteglanzav

Member +
Nice price!

What i plan to do is this, i asked them about their refund policy and that i might have to check if it fits as its a custom build. I will open it, swap it with the 4e one and say it doesnt fit!

Worth a try :haha:

they do not accept returns parts for imports - or so i have been told :confused:

GTnomez

Member +
Yes they can :D.

Thats what i asked and he goes if its within the 20 day return policy that he has to keep then i can return it.

So i think i will do that, swap em over and refund it :D

GTnomez

Member +
I plan to :D

Thanks mate but i bought the FULL engine rebuild kit which has the 4e one in there but i remember something though. The 4e one was rubber i think but the 5e seemed like it was hard plastic or something. That right?

whiteglanzav

Member +
I plan to :D

Thanks mate but i bought the FULL engine rebuild kit which has the 4e one in there but i remember something though. The 4e one was rubber i think but the 5e seemed like it was hard plastic or something. That right?

yer ts more like plastic than rubber but still a bit of both lol i cant remember i think it might be brown aswell . . . .